Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

1 week ban for Joshi3

I think i'm the only one who actually enjoys hearing joshi's annoying voice. /homosexual

Also it discredits majorB's side when you see his response to chickenlips' comment. Seems more like butthurt, or at the very least, not taking the right steps to dealing with the problem.

-1 I like Joshi. I thought you were leaving Major. Quoting Silence on permanent leaves:

This is for TEMPORARY leaves. I don't wanna see people posting their permanent goodbye's on this sub-forum. If you do this you are sacrificing any change of coming back to Xeno Gamers, the forum, or our servers.

So why hasn't this gone in effect yet.

i think major b should just calm down , everytime i play with major b hes always raging at someone ,so whos he gonna put a ban request on next

Nicely said Dad :)

Okay children Today we will be seeing a complete fuck up in life, every 1 stare at him, and say hi!

Can't tell if stoopid.

Thanks EZ, Idk why i just like to mess with the format and fonts. sorry have always been like that since day 1. I will consider working on it.

I understand I rather him just stop and all of us move on. I wasn't trying to single out Joshi, or chickenlips, or any other member. Would you like to see 100 ban request?

( personally not me, got better things to do then figure out who all dislikes me. )

im not 1 for grudges or trying to get ppl banned cause like i mentioned before xG is a great place to play at and everyone deserves for hte most part to be allowed to hang around and most of us are old enough to post on forums and hopefully work it out before any actions from admin is taken

Trif- i don't care if ppl do not agree with my opinions, honestly I don't. The Hellos and goodbyes have for the longest time been used to let ppl know if you were coming or going so you didnt just suddenly become an INACTIVE member on the servers. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY I AM QUITING xG. The goodbye posting was because i was planning on not playing JB as much due to the level of harassment i felt i as receiving until a few other players convinced me to rethink my decision , I would never quit xG and IDK why you guys think that is what the hellos and goodbyes are strictly used for. Yes i did say i loved being part of the clan but lately since i came back the clan seems different and a bit sucky but no where did i say " I was quiting ". As for the trolls/donks/ etc I know many members of the clan who dont exactly like me or vise verse. The difference is and let me give an example,

Herpes and me have butted heads for the longest time over many things, but normally if we dislike something the other is doing we mention it, then move on as to not start a big deal. and because of that usually me and herpes end up chatting and figure out what page we are both on with a issue so we know how to make a resolution, instead of a bigger problem. (HERPES hope you don't mind me using you for an example :) )

I went through this most of this forum and read most of the posts and the only thing that really got me pissed off was this post to trif.

Dude the name of the thread you put up is FUCK IT I'M OUT! Why can't you just stop bitching give it all a break man.

Alright alright this might be getting out of hand a bit so I'm gonna close this unless Aegean or someone else has something to say.

~This thread is closed due to the lack of furries