Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

1 week ban for Joshi3

Ok , I know some admins have approached me about a few issues where players have been ganging up on me here lately, and asked how i felt about it. and up until now I have thought it was actually funny watching them troll. "goat pictures" making "slanderous comments to discredit me" all this comes with the internet. However a few players that have been around the block a time or two convinced me to rethink taking a break from JB, so I did. Tho the trolls dont really bother me. I am however trying to get back into the swing of things and get back my mod and take the appropriate actions to better the xG clan teaching tricks I have learned while here.

Now here where the ban request starts. Joshi here has been following nearly every post i make, and comments with some negative discreditable comment to bash me. I would like to request he takes a short vacation maybe a week to rethink how he is constantly harassing a fellow member of xG and how this should be frowned upon. I believe the Trolls have had plenty of time to have their fun, any further harassment should result in punishment.

If you need proof just read forums where he has posted.

+1 for 1 week paid vacation from xG

If you consider trolling on what he said on my application, you really don't know the definition of trolling. It was a misunderstanding and you took it seriously. You said you were leaving xG, then out of nowhere you decide you weren't. It's not his fault he didn't know. None of the stuff he's said on the forums is worthy enough for a 1 week ban. -1.

I'm pretty sure off forum proof you can't get someone ban from the servers for a week.. He's done nothing in-game bad and nothing on the forum terrible wrong. Give some legit proof before you decide to make these silly requests.

K so being active on the forums is trolling? "Goat Pictures"? So out of the atleast 10 people that posted them, i'm the one trolling? "Slanderous Comments to discredit you" You disrespected me and my clan, what do you expect?

I expect an occasional trash talk in game for a rivival, I expect not to be followed and treated like trash in MY CLAN, on MY CLANS WEBSITE. if you want respect, the give me what you expect to receive and we can move on. I personally DON'T want anyone ever banned from xG as it is an amazing server. But in order to protect myself, and my interest with xG, I have to file abuse so admins know whats going on. just cause it's posted here doesn't mean you will get banned.

CHickenlips you are also one of the members harassing me, STOP im not going to ask you again

How am I harassing you.. I"m just spitting facts and things that are knowledgeable.. You have to be kidding.. I don't say any rude remarks to you or anything so I don't know where you're getting this idea that I'm harassing you.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

DON'T[/color][/b] want anyone ever banned from xG as it is an amazing server. But in order to protect myself, and my interest with xG, I have to file abuse so admins know whats going on. just cause it's posted here doesn't mean you will get banned.

You say "give me what you expect to receive". It's funny because when were on the xG servers you trashed everyone, mic spammed, disrespected anyone in sight. Why should we give you anything? You may of calmed down but saying that you don't do anything to anyone and claim that you're the innocent one and that WE of all people harass YOU. That's a joke.

Treat us how you wanted to be treated, you treat the server and the people like shit, we treat you like shit. Stop complaining and crying when you don't respect anyone yet you expect respect back.

chicken, let's jsut both agree to drop anything we have against each other and try to work as team mates for the same cause for xG. Honestly if me and you were both CT or T we would make a nasty duo.

Ok , I know some admins have approached me about a few issues where players have been ganging up on me here lately, and asked how i felt about it. and up until now I have thought it was actually funny watching them troll. "goat pictures" making "slanderous comments to discredit me" all this comes with the internet. However a few players that have been around the block a time or two convinced me to rethink taking a break from JB, so I did. Tho the trolls dont really bother me. I am however trying to get back into the swing of things and get back my mod and take the appropriate actions to better the xG clan teaching tricks I have learned while here.

Now here where the ban request starts. Joshi here has been following nearly every post i make, and comments with some negative discreditable comment to bash me. I would like to request he takes a short vacation maybe a week to rethink how he is constantly harassing a fellow member of xG and how this should be frowned upon. I believe the Trolls have had plenty of time to have their fun, any further harassment should result in punishment.

If you need proof just read forums where he has posted.

+1 for 1 week paid vacation from xG

Wait, what was the point of this thread? ♥♥♥♥ it I'm out!

You're saying that you like xG but in your goodbye thread you said "Guys i been in this clan for a very long time, and used to love being apart of it but, now it just sucks "

What's with the sudden change? You make a goodbye thread to LEAVE, not to come back the next day. Oh, and learn what a god damn troll is. You point the finger at anyone that disagrees with something you say and then you call them a troll or a donkey/pawn. For fucks sake, it's not that hard. If someone has an opinion that differs from yours, that does NOT make them a troll/donkey/pawn. Grow up.

I think it was because me and other people were playing a game, and I couldnt hear shit so I was probably like "SHUT THE F'CK UP" Or something like that cause I couldn't hear yo