Aegean

Zehdari as Warden (JB)

Least he TRIES!!! I join CT a lot just so there will be a warden, but it's nice to have a change of pace for once. It's SOOOOO annoying to have just ONE RREEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY AAANNNOOYYYIIINNNGGG to have ONE warden the whole time. Especially when the suck and just spam the stupid crap. (Ex. When they have you run or do something that doesn't give any T's a chance. Like, 14 rounds of first reaction last reaction.)

Also, have i ever said how much I HATE 1st Reaction, Last Reaction???

Just to be obvious, I HATE 1st reaction, Last Reaction ^ (<-To the power of) (><) <-(that's supposed to be an infinity sign...)

Having Zehdari as a warden is fine in my books. He repeats orders when asked and guides the T's to the more entertaining areas of the maps. The only gripe I would say about Zeh is that he has the tendency to have loud background noise sometimes which combined with his voice can stagger the orders he gives. (Not complaining about him being young)

If he can keep his background noise to a minimum I have zero problems with him being Warden.

/signed

Cheers

-LT

K guys, lots of discussion bout it. I know his voice sounds young, but he knows all the rules of MOTD in JB, he doesn't freekill, mic spam, or have an annoying voice either. I and a couple other admins do like him, and allow him to be warden. No arguements.

I'm not going to let him not be warden when we have cts who don't even have a mic just chilling. If he wants to be warden, you better listen to him or get shot brahh.

-Aegean!

**To the cts who don't have mics maybe we should enforce stricter rules that all cts must have a mic in order to justify a kill or give clear orders. Because I find it very hard working with fellow cts who don't have a mic that's just me I don't know if others feel this way either.

Ok I don't care about the spam in the beginning I prefer to be on a team that all of them have microphones rather play with only 2 other ct's who only have a mic. It should be a restriction that you MUST have a mic to be a cop.