Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Remove !class

I play as both T and CT so I am not all too biased. Classes make it more difficult for the t's to rebel (the given point of this I assume) but it makes it extremely difficult to do it like Segway was pointing out. The CT's need to figure out better vantage points to control the T's (myself included). +1

I find this is a bit funny since most of the people who +1ing this are people who play as T most of the time lol

Naturally; I couldn't see any reason why a CT would be opposed to what amounts to balance fixes. It's almost as if people want it to be unfair for CT's!

+1 I'm kinda confused as to how some of the classes work, some give more hp some give less?? Idk ;s But basically this ---> New Ct Upgrades - class system etc.

I have to start out with the topic that I understand that Silence is trying to balance this out and make T to Ct fair, but I think 150 HP is just broken. I also believe that backstab damage may have been reduced. I backstabbed a ct, then front stabbed him and he survived. He proceeded to kill me. I think this makes rebelling almost entirely impossible unless you manage to get your hands on a gun. I mean only a derp ct is gonna let a T knife them 3 times :/

The class system seems cool, I gotta finish checking it out.

Honestly if this is an issue of balance. Ct's already spawn with weapons, and unless Ct's derp and bait the rounds should usually go in the Ct's favor.

A possible fix: possibly make the Ct's hp 125 instead of 150. And add back knife damage back.

EDIT: some classes give more hp then others, etc. without classes 150 hp, with less. I dunno :S

This isn't just from a t's perspective. I am also a ct and I find this new system somewhat broken. Many many many other ct's and t's agree with me. I hope you can give this some consideration silence. Other than that the classes seem pretty cool. I'm not aware of the full features yet though, do they give you any extra perks besides just the weapon spawns?

I said it once & say it again, its still a work in progress, these stats & specialties aren't set in stone yet. Honestly, is it something to ragequit and stop playing Jailbreak because of this? No not at all. Is some of the stuff little overpowered, yes there is.

If its that big of a deal for you that you refuse to play on the JB server, go play on the other XG servers, we got other fun games besides JB like Minigames, 24/7 Dust2, Deathrun, etc.

I said it once & say it again, its still a work in progress, these stats & specialties aren't set in stone yet. Honestly, is it something to ragequit and stop playing Jailbreak because of this? No not at all. Is some of the stuff little overpowered, yes there is.

If its that big of a deal for you that you refuse to play on the JB server, go play on the other XG servers, we got other fun games besides JB like Minigames, 24/7 Dust2, Deathrun, etc.

He's right... they are finding out what to put the settings to so they can figure out what players will like best. This thread will obviously help make the classes better so keep what ever feedback you have about them coming and this should be moved to CS:S Discussion.

Tazers, IMO, were an excellent addition and a great way to show mercy.

Tazers begin to suck when CTs try to use them on wardays or trolls who just free-taze b/c they think it is funny.

But I do agree (if classes stay) that the armor approach would be best approach.

Other than that, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!!!!

I <3 to rebel successfully.

I <3 to CT successfully.

Everything is already as equal as it can get.

Some people need to grow up and get off of CT if they are getting frustrated at rebels.

I think tasers give Cts enough advantage, this is just horrible, the only way you can kill someone is by getting headshots all the time, Makes cts overpowered on wardays and any regular days like pokemon battles or when you just wanna rush and rebel. makes rebelling way too difficult and its just unfair. Makes me rage all the time nao -.-

An average map on jb the ct-t win ratio used to look like this (ex.) 5-26 now its more like 9-2.... cts are farming more kills than ever now, it is however better for the cts, but it is damn near impossible to rebel now :( +1 to remove this shit yo(as joshi3 would say)

+1 to remove, this really sucks. It's way overpowered. I don't see how these classes are gonna work on wardays because it'll be obviously favored. 2 shots with an awp? Come on.

Alright yeah +1 to remove this or at least nerf this down.

Some CT players are now being cocky and think they are God's gift to creation with their secruity blanket classes. "HAHAHA! I'M SO PRO U GUISES!!! WITH MY 150HP & 75 ARMOR & AWP!!! :D"