Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

New Ct Upgrades - class system etc.

I have to start out with the topic that I understand that Silence is trying to balance this out and make T to Ct fair, but I think 150 HP is just broken. I also believe that backstab damage may have been reduced. I backstabbed a ct, then front stabbed him and he survived. He proceeded to kill me. I think this makes rebelling almost entirely impossible unless you manage to get your hands on a gun. I mean only a derp ct is gonna let a T knife them 3 times :/

The class system seems cool, I gotta finish checking it out.

Honestly if this is an issue of balance. Ct's already spawn with weapons, and unless Ct's derp and bait the rounds should usually go in the Ct's favor.

A possible fix: possibly make the Ct's hp 125 instead of 150. And add back knife damage back.

EDIT: some classes give more hp then others, etc. without classes 150 hp, with less. I dunno :S

This isn't just from a t's perspective. I am also a ct and I find this new system somewhat broken. Many many many other ct's and t's agree with me. I hope you can give this some consideration silence. Other than that the classes seem pretty cool. I'm not aware of the full features yet though, do they give you any extra perks besides just the weapon spawns?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    PapiChulo TurdWig Gawd Genocide Unit12p OniOfPie