Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Kelly!!!

@Ms. Snackbar O-o How do I miss da good times?

Kelly and I be upholding the morals! Then Ms. Snackbar bulldozes us over. XD Lol jk. <3 Ms. Snackbar and Banana's (Cause Banana's and Cookies go together)

I +1 Kelly! -1 Glenn Beck. O_O

I'm a Cookie

@ kelly, you're a badass, we don't need to dispute it <3

@abria, you're my first <3 no contest there

.. ohh what the hell i <3 all of you stranger fuckers, you're my e-family and i don't care who knows it!!

.. ohh what the hell i <3 all of you stranger fuckers, you're my e-family and i don't care who knows it!!

You mean except Rabid. Have you beaten our son today? Its been a while and Im wondering why my knuckles dont hurt. (yes we beat him with closed fists. They leave marks. He tells his teachers he fell down some stairs.)

@ kelly, you're a badass, we don't need to dispute it <3

@abria, you're my first <3 no contest there

\o/ My life is complete. I may die happy. *writes 'kill' in console*

You mean except Rabid. Have you beaten our son today? Its been a while and Im wondering why my knuckles dont hurt. (yes we beat him with closed fists. They leave marks. He tells his teachers he fell down some stairs.)

O-o

I thought that's what all parents did. That's what i do to mine and Vicious' lovechild. :3

That's possibly the coolest siggy in the world. But I am not in there :'o

\o/ My life is complete. I may die happy. *writes 'kill' in console*

O-o

I thought that's what all parents did. That's what i do to mine and Vicious' lovechild. :3

-1 glenn let me tell u something...

when u get older and get a girlfriend... in order for them to stay with u... u must respect them and let them have their privacy...

OTHER wise u dont get any sandwiches... and p*****

+1 huur de duur, lemme see some e-boobs that I'll never see in real life. Dis guuy mite get a hard one from some e-boobs but can't get off. huur de duur derp de derp.

Btw, ms.snackbar, I would just like to point out, I was the first person to show my ass on tinychat, my witnesses: Peechis & Slippery. (My ass is the secret 8th wonder of the world) :$

Lolz... But you don't have breasts. XD

Do you?

Well.. ;) NAAAH, But I got nipples like a god. They're like a greek god threw up on them, while masturbating to desperate housewives & making wafflez. I can make lesbians & straight men go for me..

Well.. ;) NAAAH, But I got nipples like a god. They're like a greek god threw up on them, while masturbating to desperate housewives & making wafflez. I can make lesbians & straight men go for me..

:O

Can I .... uh.... well nevermind... This lesbian is strictly.... lesbian?