Sign in to follow this  
Jihad

xG Terraria Servers Recruiting

Currently xG has a Terraria server that has been currently been getting worked on it's just not public yet but it will be once we get some things settled and prepared.

CURRENTLY:

Im looking for some Admins for the server that are active,trust worth and will enforce the rules.

Rules:

1.Everyone must make a new character no exceptions.

2.No Griefing or stealing period.

3.Spawning items or using hacks is a ban(No mercy on this rule if you get caught your banned)

Message me in-game or private message me on forums if your interested.

Once we get our admins on the server the server will go public.

MEMEMEMEMEMEME I WANNA BE IN TERRARIA SERVER. If that wasn't obvious enough, I'll stay with (and if needed enforce) the rules.

Currently those who have messaged or posted let me tell you..

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A PRO just have fun and enforce the rules

ATM i have already picked who i want.. just gotta wait for silence to get the new 1.1.2 tshock but that hasnt been realized yet i gotta make a certain group and add yall too it xD with certain powers

Could I also be an admin? I've been playing the game a lot lately.. And I must say that I am really good. Godly hamdrax ugh nbd /hairflip. I'd love to help make a REAL community on that game! Sounds fun.

Could I also be an admin? I've been playing the game a lot lately.. And I must say that I am really good. Godly hamdrax ugh nbd /hairflip. I'd love to help make a REAL community on that game! Sounds fun.

Hamdraxes hell yeah :)

o.O its good we got alot of players interested at the moment i cant do anything UNTIL tshock updates.. which is annoying because its been 3 days already