Sign in to follow this  
Kiyiya

my thoughts on jb

Jb is really fun to play and i have a few suggestions i think would make it even more fun. One thing is i don't see why t's are considered rebels if they knife vents and the warden didn't say no knifing vents. I mean i do understand that it would make it easy for us to rebel but if we didn't actually go in the vent i don't see why i am rebelling that's just my thought on that rule though. Next thing is the notification that someone is rebelling, if i shoot a ct and no other ct was around to see me do it and the ct i shot is dead how do the other ct's know it was actually me that killed him. With that it would be cool to have the thing where it says who killed who wasn't there, not sure how you would do it, but it would make the game more interesting i think although yes a bit harder on the ct's but if it was like this you could have a bit more ct's and it would still be fair if you ask me. Anyway those are my thoughts on jb hope you like my ideas if not well darn.

knifing vents makes you a potential rebel so i think that rule should stay the same but i agree with the "who killed who" notification cuz sometimes ct's dont see someone kill another and say they do cuz they saw your name

knifing vents makes you a potential rebel so i think that rule should stay the same but i agree with the "who killed who" notification cuz sometimes ct's dont see someone kill another and say they do cuz they saw your name

Agreed, needs to be removed in my opinion.

on some servers anyone who shoots or knifes a CT turns red. this would be the best way to distinguish who is really a rebel and who isn't. I agree on the knifing thing, if warden didn't call "no knifing, no vents" T should be allowed to knife vents and go in vents without being killed.

- Knifing vent - We have this because T's over power Ct's alot so this is to make it stricter for T's to rebel so its pratically a challenge for the T's to rebel , Also If they are to beable to knife vents .. which some map has vents within cells , They can rebel much easier because they would just open and wait for a perfect tiem to run in and the cell could still be closed so the Ct could not pursue them and they would get guns and rebel, this would happend alot without this rule.

-"Who kileld Who" We did have a Rule where it states a Ct cannot kill a T if they did not see them kill another Ct .. But this caused alot of problems for Ct's because there are guns in cells and that T would kill a ct or warden and not be seen and is free to do orders, this killed off many Ct's so there are less Ct's to watch over T's makin it much easier for T's to take over.

on some servers anyone who shoots or knifes a CT turns red. this would be the best way to distinguish who is really a rebel and who isn't. I agree on the knifing thing, if warden didn't call "no knifing, no vents" T should be allowed to knife vents and go in vents without being killed.

No offense but that contradicts the point a few of us are trying get across here. You aren't really supposed to know when someone rebels, it's supposed to be discrete; if not then no one would want to rebel because they'd be shot the minute they come in contact with a CT.

No offense but that contradicts the point a few of us are trying get across here. You aren't really supposed to know when someone rebels, it's supposed to be discrete; if not then no one would want to rebel because they'd be shot the minute they come in contact with a CT.

What he said lawl. I completly agree with Edison.

Agreed lol.. We did have that Red rebel plugin thing but if u were in jb alot ull see almost the whole team is red lol...