Sign in to follow this  
thefalcon

How many are interested in sa-mp server?

Hi guys,

Silence recently brought up the proposition to me that if I scripted a SA-MP server for the clan, he'd run it with unlimited slots. Iv'e been in samp for several years now and im good friends with another person who would be scripting.

Give me your thoughts and opinions, let me know if your interested, what type of server you want, etc.

Your opinion counts if im only gonna get 3 people on board i wont do it but if i get enough i will do it, Dont expect this server to be available till late summer if i do do this.

Okay guys we have decided were doing this its gonna be a roleplay server, as Silence requested. We want to hear your opinions, Which city do you want San Fierro, Los Santos, Las Venturas(My Personal favorite) and let me know what features you want to see this server will revolve around you as players

I vote for Las Venturas. I haven't really played the game yet (picking it up it again after 3-4 years) so I can't really vote for whichever features.

Okay guys we have decided were doing this its gonna be a roleplay server, as Silence requested. We want to hear your opinions, Which city do you want San Fierro, Los Santos, Las Venturas(My Personal favorite) and let me know what features you want to see this server will revolve around you as players

No no no, make it Cops n' Robbers. The only server I play on is Cops n' Robbers, not many people like Roleplay. There are roughly 8-9 people that play Cops n' Robbers with me and it's definitely the funnest out of any game mode offered in SAMP.

my SA keeps fucking not working, i would install it, it would work perfectly fine, i turn off my comp for the night, turn it back on and then theres some problem for it that i dont know how to fix, short of reinstalling everything and doing it all again. its starting to rustle my jimmies