Sign in to follow this  
g0at

Smoking

Do you smoke?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes
    • No

Just out of curiosity how many people in XG smoke?

Do you think it's gross?

Both my girlfriend and myself smoke.

Yes it is a bad habit, Start jogging it is way more fun and the work out is far better then 15 mins inhaling smoke.

Tho I can not talk much I have smoked weed when off duty here and there like 20 mins ago, but it really does hurt you in the long run just take a picture of you today wait a year and look at it again.

I personally think smoking's fine, but there is a limit. I, myself do not smoke but I'd say half my friends do. It's irritating but it never changed who they were, so I'm alright with it.

Yes it is a bad habit, Start jogging it is way more fun and the work out is far better then 15 mins inhaling smoke.

Tho I can not talk much I have smoked weed when off duty here and there like 20 mins ago, but it really does hurt you in the long run just take a picture of you today wait a year and look at it again.

Have fun when your heart overworks itself and you go through cardiac arrest. It will happen.

All of you guys need to stop smoking/never start it.

Only the cool kids are allowed to smoke; anyone else who does it is just a poser.

Guess that's why you stopped smoking, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

I used to smoke in high school. Smoking a cigarette to reduce stress every once in a while is alright, but smoking them habitually makes you look and smell disgusting, and is dangerous.