Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

CSS glitch :(

So for some reason my AUG, TMP, MAC10, SIG550, and G3 have a problem. The first shot makes a sound but then they dont make a sound. The first bullet makes a penetration mark, but the following bullets dont :(. The animations fuck up and don't perform. Most of the time there is no muzzle flash. These skins are on the left side of my screen as opposed to the usual right side. This happened first like 2 months ago and no matter how many times I change the skins or the game gets patched. What do??

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_21.thumb.jpg.19433dc4f067de7da33b72f5ec40fd59.jpg

^ Okay, to delete your skins you go to the cstrike folder and delete Materials, scripts, Models, Sounds. And restart CSS a couple of times.

While on topic

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_6.thumb.png.614216503701366b8450fd768b9f96d6.png

I don't think this is supposed to be like that

I have the same issue in the skins menu....For so long now that it doesnt even phase me

i had the same issue with the mp5, it used to have a custom skin and sound, then it only made gunfire sound on the first shot, and nothing afterwords, there would still be bullet marks and it would damage ppl but no sounds after that, also for lo3 on scrim, the skin resets to default and the gun is on the left as opposed to the right. i just reinstalled css without the skins, that way i wouldnt have to deal with any problems

Counter-Strike: Source/Weapons — StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki[/url]

Silly :P

who the hell calls it a g3 lol XD