Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

Topswag.

Well when people start talking shit and saying I suck, they should back up their statement and 1 v 1 because if they're worst than the player they talking shit about it, they have no right to say it in the first place. Doesn't make me a a try hard.

This isn't Call of Duty bro, this is an actual game that requires skill. 1v1 proves nothing at all. CS:S is a team based game, winning a 1v1 doesn't mean anything..

So is that why your always on the losing team?

Good one bro, that's why you're always at the bottom of the scoreboard. I can't even hear you man, every single game you're on my team I can't hear you bro. lololol get some skill bro, you play on esea I'd expect you to be better than you are.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. Only reason why I dislike is because you're ignorant and cocky. This is over though.

#topswag >

I would argue too but im wiping off the dirt off my shoulder cause swag flows through my blood

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

also cause i dont dislike anyone, except mohammad.

I do believe I haven't said this yet, and I'm pretty sure that no one has yet, so ill go ahead.

You have to be a pretty big douche with a bad ego to make a clan called #topswag

k so you can get more kills in a virtual video game on the internet, congrats, too bad no one else cares except for other ego filled douches.