Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Ban Request on Pieman

Not saying he hacks but that steam ID yet very very old brings up no records on Google or ESEA for that matter. These facts and the link below is something to be sceptical about.

Steam Community :: `kar_pe^de_em

1.a: I will not EVER give out my esea steam ID

b: I will never speak over the mic

c. I will never release a pic of myself

d: I will never do anything that will release my identity.

Simply enough I wont give out this info to anyone is because it is a source of income I receive from companies BY playing a game. In other words there's information I cant give out due to this particular job so that my job wont become invalid. I dont need to explain myself further nor will I. I have told admin's this and your aloud and highly recommended to just throw up a demo. Cant tell me gaming for money is anything BUT easy living..

I don't know who Stego is but from things you've already said I can tell your experienced in the hacking scene. Cant even post a demo you made of it.

1. Im most certain either in your demo or from the past demo's used against me in previous ban's will show:

me getting both a head shot and a chest in say a multikill or anytime of play when I don't stop nor lose mouse movement to open up my "hack menu" and change my bone aim to chest or head. This is undeniable and I would suggest you look over your demo's before you post them.

2. A: at 3400 ticks you'll see me get a chest shot kill than right after a head shot, please explain to me when in between that I opened my "hack menu" and changed my bone aim to head.

-The ct in this demo "clayton" witnessed both segway(if he is pirate dinasour, or whatever your name is) disrepspect an putdown XG by saying its a noobish, worthless, "kid" clan.

Sadly enough my demo's got write over, maybe clayton will come up and say what many heard on the surf server.

(This was the map after the map segway's demo.(I know what map it will be in the demo's he may post))

Demo: https://rapidshare.com/files/310510672/pieman_2.dem:

B.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_13.png.304813dd87023d943fe9036479c57b79.png = /closed

I hope the admins recognize the lack of effort I put into this post opposed to ones in the past. Not that I dont take this or the community serious, but if this is pirate; well.. I feel him saying anything opposed to just posting a demo will clear my name faster.

I'm not too sure where you're going with this thing about me being a dinosaur pirate and putting down xG whilst in a surf server. The last time I played on xG surf would of been about 4+ months ago, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the type of person to start running my mouth off in servers or towards other people. You are either completely lying about this or it was someone pretending to be me.

Edit - Retracting part of my post as it appears the steam ID posted in this thread is inccorrect with that I searched. Pieman please realise I never said you hacked I just found it strange that someone may of had a steam ID 6 years+ old yet it brought no history.

Wait.. realy fucking good...

Not talking over mic or posting pics or anything to reveal himself..

ARE YOU NETEX?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1430[/ATTACH]

Pretty sure netex is ESL orientated, not ESEA.(If your talking about the team.)

I'm not too sure where you're going with this thing about me being a dinosaur pirate and putting down xG whilst in a surf server. The last time I played on xG surf would of been about 4+ months ago, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the type of person to start running my mouth off in servers or towards other people. You are either completely lying about this or it was someone pretending to be me.

Edit - Retracting part of my post as it appears the steam ID posted in this thread is inccorrect with that I searched. Pieman please realise I never said you hacked I just found it strange that someone may of had a steam ID 6 years+ old yet it brought no history.

Im not lying, now that you've said that I know there is still 1 more ban thread that should be up soon from another rager...And his name is pirate an he also said he was going to post one this same day; Merely circumstantial.

This being said I take back everything I said in my post, even though I said this is only if you were pirate..

None the less so even you mentioned yourself I don't hack; so I should be banned because I "Lied" about being apart of the esea?

I cant quite pinpoint your logic on this

1. Please link your steam ID to your account on this website than if your not pirate, im not accusing you simply making sure.

2. So you go rogue for 4 months just to come back and suddenly do all this research and try to get me kicked out? Now thats suspicious..

Pretty sure netex is ESL orientated, not ESEA.(If your talking about the team.)

Im not lying, now that you've said that I know there is still 1 more ban thread that should be up soon from another rager...And his name is pirate an he also said he was going to post one this same day; Merely circumstantial.

This being said I take back everything I said in my post, even though I said this is only if you were pirate..

None the less so even you mentioned yourself I don't hack; so I should be banned because I "Lied" about being apart of the esea?

I cant quite pinpoint your logic on this

1. Please link your steam ID to your account on this website than if your not pirate, im not accusing you simply making sure.

2. So you go rogue for 4 months just to come back and suddenly do all this research and try to get me kicked out? Now thats suspicious..

I have a neutral opinion of you since some of your posts seem a little elaborate. I'm not really obliged to poke any further since I've never watched you play properly and I'm neither a mod nor admin. I don't think you should be banned until proven guilty, I didn't know that you lied about being part of ESEA though.

1. STEAM_0:0:3439757

2. I pay xG Jailbreak a lot, and it's really not hard to wack a Steam ID into google

I have a neutral opinion of you since some of your posts seem a little elaborate. I'm not really obliged to poke any further since I've never watched you play properly and I'm neither a mod nor admin. I don't think you should be banned until proven guilty, I didn't know that you lied about being part of ESEA though.

1. STEAM_0:0:3439757

2. I pay xG Jailbreak a lot, and it's really not hard to wack a Steam ID into google

Didn't even see you were in XG, that is my bad.

Lol yes elaborate; Try bringing a worthy ban case next time an I may actually use my brain to shut it down.

Although I highly suggest you join a SP pub rotation server before you ever accuse me or anyone for that matter..

Soon you'll see opposed to me being 1 in a thousand im really 1 in 100 or even 10.. Im not pro nor will I ever claim to be, there are people as good if not better than me on all the time.

Maybe you know that already an just feel my game play is suspicious, I dont know. Dont really care either, just post demo's man.

Didn't even see you were in XG, that is my bad.

Lol yes elaborate; Try bringing a worthy ban case next time an I may actually use my brain to shut it down.

Although I highly suggest you join a SP pub rotation server before you ever accuse me or anyone for that matter..

Soon you'll see opposed to me being 1 in a thousand im really 1 in 100 or even 10.. Im not pro nor will I ever claim to be, there are people as good if not better than me on all the time.

Maybe you know that already an just feel my game play is suspicious, I dont know. Dont really care either, just post demo's man.

Easy dawg

I never brought the case, I never said you were hacking either, I said to be 'sceptical' because I was under the impression you had an old Steam ID which held no history (this turned out to be a wrong posted ID).

Whats your steam ID stego?

EDIT: Fail, thinking people are other people.

(Spoke to segway I.E PM, thought segway was stego this whole time.)

Netex is my nig, even though he got esea banned for cheating lol.

anyway, pieman lemme see your esea really quick?

Read the thread..

An honestly there is no ESEA for you to look up. There is a higher up in this clan who knows more than I will tell here, if he's not spreading the word around you should take that as if its information for a small majority, and I will continue to see that it stay's to that.

Like I said, please read the thread. I mentioned before I don't want to elaborate on it anymore, appreciate what I put out on the thread after the fact.

MediaFire is the vid

Also idk if you can hear my mic but you can hear a lot of the others and we were getting very annoyed i guess you could say. Also because it was my 1st time recording i did not know that it only recorded your screen. I was under the impression that if you typed the person's name it would record him. So sorry if it is fairlly long. I hope this proves something.

MediaFire[/url] is the vid

Also idk if you can hear my mic but you can hear a lot of the others and we were getting very annoyed i guess you could say. Also because it was my 1st time recording i did not know that it only recorded your screen. I was under the impression that if you typed the person's name it would record him. So sorry if it is fairlly long. I hope this proves something.

Not even gonna give them ticks to lookup in the vid?