Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Ban Request on Pieman

He has used them a lot, everyone on the server at the time he is on say that he does including me I have recordings of him doing so and have heard him say that to "go ahead and permaban me, the divison leaders will just undo it." He has been banned before apparently.

Just around you can see him head shoting in mid-air from across the map with his ak and killing everyone. Just because they are not always head shots and you can kill him doesnt mean he does not use a hack. There are many hacks that allow you to set where you want to shoot the person and who you want to kill and at what distance you must be before you fire.

Atleast just get him off surf because it is getting very annoying. And no he does hack, skill has nothing to do with something like being in mid air and getting a head shot across the map with an AK. Thats not skill its luck, and the fact is, he either is a goddamn lepprichan or he is hacking.

Like EZ said, he was banned wrongfully before, but was unbanned. Also instead of saying he's hacking because of a better score, get some video proof of him playing before making this thread.

Leaving this open for a bit till I get better evidence

I have better evidence including a video but i dont know how to cut out the parts where its other people instead of just him if you know how or if you know software that allows me to do so i can give about 5-8 minutes of clips of him using a hack.

The reason why im so persistant on this is because he manages to get 48-3 one game and then the next he gets 3-7... but when goodlolipop was on. Ask the community who watchs him they all say he does as well.

So because someone got a good score, their obviously hacking ( ¯\(°_o)/¯ ) I guess that means Segway, Tabiko, Classics, Mohammad, and the other high ranked members have to be banned as well.

Like I said, post a video of it and we'll take it from there

It doesn't matter if it's longer, we can skip through it.. just give us the tick time, if it was recorded in-game.. if not, then idk.

Pieman doesn't hack, we've been through this several times before. He has shown me his ESEA profile and everything. He's just really god damn good. I'll wait for the video but I am 100% sure it will have no actual proof.