Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

favorite classes and most hated?

well my favorite class would have to be the spy i love it just being able to clear heavy classes so easily and being able to get behind the enemy and basically being possibly the biggest game changer class imo and my most hated are pyros :/ since most of them just spray everywhere and get lucky with hitting someone :p no offence to people who play pyro i just hate them

Spy [Default S.Pistol/S.Knife - DeadRinger], Sniper [Default S.Sniper/Huntsman], Demo [s.Launcher, S. SB Launcher, Frying Pan] (On certain maps).

I can also play a mean GS-Battle Engie if placed on a good map, and I medic pretty well in a pinch. (I can heal multiple people pretty well.)

Heavy if payload needs the push, RTD with Bionic Boots make me deadlier.

I only ever Pyro if the situation requires the chaos of fire<3.

Fuck Soldier, I need to practice with him.

Scout I'm not perfect with, but I try.

You're favorite class is spy, of course you hate Pyro's XD

To be honest, my favorite class to play is the Sniper :O Along with Medic, Scout, & Heavy. I play as Pyro, Spy & Soldier sometimes (I love my Killer's Kabuto :3). Engineer I don't play as much, but if they need Engies, I go as them. I think the class I hate are Demoman, I'm terrible with him XD

My Favorite Class would be the Scout (I have a sexy bonk helm)

My least favorite would be the Heavy (HE MOVES SLOW AS SHIT)

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

My Favorite Class is the Scout (FaN Bonk Helm Sandman and Bonk Atomic Punch!0

Least favorite is the heavy they are useless without a medic ubering them and they move slow and hes a fattass cause he eats sandviches ALL DAY

im beast with the scout (scattergun, mad milk, bat), i also play as the soldier (liberty launcher, shotgun, equalizer), sniper (machina, tribalmans shiv)

most hated would prob be spy, but only if i dont have the enforcer equipped, when i do, i just go around 3 shotting everyone lol

Hmmm tough choice for me but either Scout with Force of Nature/Bonk! Atomic Punch/Three Rune Blade or my Spy with Enforcer/Dead Ringer/Sharp Dresser. Least favorite would probably be soldier I've never realyl liked being soldier in any game but he helps sometimes. (Such as a soldier rush)

Favorite class pyro, heavy or spy

Hated classes, demoman, solider or sniper and the people playing them have to be really good for me to start to hate that class

I'm usually a medic with:

• A Crusader's Crossbow
  • The stock Medi-Gun
  • An Ubersaw for VRY SRS gameplay, or the Conscientious Objector with my picture of Wailord and the words "WAILORD, BITCH"
  • The Der Wintermantel: Grandma's Sweater Hidden
  • The Surgeon's Stalhelm

Medic's my favorite class, mate. Without him, you wouldn't be able to charge easily...