Sign in to follow this  
FluffButtom

JailBreak Radio

So we all know JailBreak.

In all it's fun, it really boils down to a lot of time spectating, if you were freekilled or otherwise. Why not add a little music to the mix? Let's put the same radio we have in MiniGames into Jailbreak! Save the complete boredom of so many people with the addition of some fine, new tunes to listen to.

Sincerely,

ButtomFluff

Yes, I do agree. However I think that mods or higher shouldn't be able to so they can correctly listen to people and perform their administrative duties.

As a great man once said, "Yes, I do agree."

I don't think having Source Radio on the JB server would help anybody. I think it would just lead to people not listening, then getting all butthurt because they got killed when they didn't know what was going on. Maybe if there was a way to have it only on people who are dead or spectating it would be cool, but otherwise I don't like it.

I don't think having Source Radio on the JB server would help anybody. I think it would just lead to people not listening, then getting all butthurt because they got killed when they didn't know what was going on. Maybe if there was a way to have it only on people who are dead or spectating it would be cool, but otherwise I don't like it.

i think he meant only when dead. i think Radio should be allowed and ONLY allowed when someone is dead.

I just hit Shitft+Tab and go to the web browser. It opens to google and you search "frenchkissfm" and listen to music that you can pause. I found a LOT of great songs there I would never have found

I just hit Shitft+Tab and go to the web browser. It opens to google and you search "frenchkissfm" and listen to music that you can pause. I found a LOT of great songs there I would never have found

Thanks for this, I already found this awesome song : La New Shit - Mix Pour Les Drogués [MIX]

I saw someone who had Pandora open on their CSS shift tab, and had bound a couple keys to lower/increase the volume.

How does one accomplish this?

[ATTACH]1448.vB[/ATTACH]

1315891178636.gif.e469415a92bc7d2f5dfdc9758a2390f8.gif

That was me, Fluff. I had bound two keys to change the volume of the game, not the Pandora. I don't know if that was what you were thinking was happening, but it wasn't.

If you were looking for the game voulme buttons, the command for changing volume in console is simply "volume [amount]", with 1.0 being the highest. I bound my = button to "voulme 1.0" and my - button for "voulme .05". When I die, I just hit -, shift-tab, play my pandora, and wait. When I respawn, I pause pandora, hit =, and play. Pretty nifty, I thought.

And I like your signature.

That was me, Fluff. I had bound two keys to change the volume of the game, not the Pandora. I don't know if that was what you were thinking was happening, but it wasn't.

If you were looking for the game voulme buttons, the command for changing volume in console is simply "volume [amount]", with 1.0 being the highest. I bound my = button to "voulme 1.0" and my - button for "voulme .05". When I die, I just hit -, shift-tab, play my pandora, and wait. When I respawn, I pause pandora, hit =, and play. Pretty nifty, I thought.

And I like your signature.

Are you a wizard?

[ATTACH]1454.vB[/ATTACH]

are-u-a-WIZARD0.jpg.c076c547a7f4fe2dfaa762b66647e5a1.jpg

This is possible, and would be as easy as first checking whether they are an admin (flag checking) then hook to a players death and it would play a file to that client. The problem is that people may not like this.

Sign in to follow this