Sign in to follow this  
FluffButtom

JailBreak Radio

This is possible, and would be as easy as first checking whether they are an admin (flag checking) then hook to a players death and it would play a file to that client. The problem is that people may not like this.

So here I was, sipping my 44 ounce from CK after getting home from school. My dad gave me a laptop to use since my mom took my gaming computer, so I decided to hop onto xG forums for a second. I now have to get my stomach pumped, because I practically inhaled the entire cup, styrofoam and all, when I saw that Silence had replied to my thread.[/I]

Ok, the short story about Source Radio is this: it was powered by 1club.fm but that was bought by some other internet radio company which transferred the streams to them. This didn't shut down Source Radio but took away like 20 stations. Then that company failed and they switched to shoutcast, which just doesn't have that good of radio stations. I might add something else but for the time being, just find your own radio station and play it locally. It doesn't make sense to have something that you gotta re-enable every map change just to listen to :8.

Sign in to follow this