Sign in to follow this  
Mapleleaf

Overpopulation

Has anyone else noticed the JB server being very crowded recently? Every time I go to join a game we have almost 36/40 people.

I mentioned a private JB server for xG member only before, and I just want to bring it up again. I think we will ether need to expand the server size (which I think would be a bad idea, make the JB server private to just xG, or make two JB servers.

Again, all just thoughts.

Agreed. I'd like to see a 2nd server capped at 20-24 spaces or the current server capped at 20-24 spaces. When/if the server gets too full you can give reserved spots to xG members.

i dont think we need a 2nd jailbreak server i think we need better wardens and the very populated felling is the community growing.

A capped server at 20-24 would be first come first serve, there will be no admins in each server 24\7 = mass freekilling, if we made a private server it would be alive for 1-2 days then dead. or Barley used. We don't need anything if you want to suggest something useful suggest a automatic warden picker for ct. as a plugin.

i think only so many non xg members should be allowed in the server and have reserved slots for admins or other members and the cap be lowered to about 25 - 30 cause its just utter chaos when there is over 30, the shit hits the fan.