Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

this would help me out a lot

Could you guys/girls please help me out, all you have to do is click on the video in my signature and then post a judgement/rating about it. I am going to enter an art contest soon and I just want to make sure these drawings are good enough it would help me a lot thank you.

Christ YOU drew these? They're fucking awesome dude. The one with the boy with his dead dad at the soccer field made me sad :.( So very sad.

But they are all REALLY good, no joke. I hope you win the contest :D

Thank you all so very much and most of these drawings are of friends the soccer field was one with my friend who lost his father and I did it for him as a tribute to his love for his dad. Thank you all for the positive review it makes me more confident and comfortable. ^^

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

And my DeviantArt account got hacked so then I just scrapped it and really never made another account and for my FA account i cant remember the password for the life of me sorry :/

Well thank you all for the support and positive feedback and the contest is now over. I'm glad to say that I actually won I was so surprised but thank you all :3

Been late to this thread, but wow dude you have amazing art! :D I love your art style and such :3 Congrats on winning by the way ^^ Also do you take any requests or commissions? Would love to see you draw my fursona in your style ^^

Also love the song you used in the video, Witchcraft by Pendulum FOR THE FRICKING WIN! :D

first off im a girl lolz and thank you and as to what i won,i won a grand to an art school to further my art career or what i hope will be my art career and i can do commissions but as of right now i have to much to be able to do any :/

Whenever you have time or anything for commissions, message me or let me know :) I'll be more then glad to commission you ^^ (I'm a huge art whore and love getting art of my character XD)

Also great prize you got too!