Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

Mods Not Doing Job

Well let me start this off and say all those mods and admins doing their jobs your cool with me, but it is the admins that clearly are so narrow sighted to say shut the fuck up because of your voice whom are the problem to our servers. I was recently playing jailbreak and were following orders flawlessly when a ct freekills me. Smoker saw this and said Zapper you got fucking merked, but when i asked him to slay the ct in question i was kicked for "spamming Adminchat", this is fucking bullshit, I was only spamming because i was being blatantly disregarded and when you decided to not do you fucking job and slay the kid was when i started to get annoying. The kid even asked himself to be slayed. I ask for this being a asshole to the kid whose voice hasn't matured yet and to please stop ignoring people when they are freekilled and do your jobs. I will end this post with some cat pictures.

[ATTACH]1460.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1461.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1462[/ATTACH]

pop_sailor_l.jpg.54b12a3d8091828496f90bd0dc3e2540.jpg

pop_nekutai_l.jpg.50f62edfef9eff292e4ecddf6baf5274.jpg

I always get complaints from people for me to join in jb because "mods/admins wont ever do shit/do not do their jobs" and I will see how many are on and there will be like 5 fucking mods and apparently none are doing SHIT and just sitting there ignoring and stuff....or complaints that there is nobody on jb to mod...then I check and there is several in the server which means they must not be doing there jobs. Cmon peoples!

I always get complaints from people for me to join in jb because "mods/admins wont ever do shit/do not do their jobs" and I will see how many are on and there will be like 5 fucking mods and apparently none are doing SHIT and just sitting there ignoring and stuff....or complaints that there is nobody on jb to mod...then I check and there is several in the server which means they must not be doing there jobs. Cmon peoples!

Tell you what, as soon as I can start slaying people for things I didn't see, I'll start "doing my job".

Unfortunately, I only slay people when I actually see them freekill.

I'm sure its because of your previous action / attitude when asking or such that they probably didn't do anything or maybe just a misunderstanding that it could have not been a freekill.

Zapper explained in his post that you saw him get freekilled..

Tell you what, as soon as I can start slaying people for things I didn't see, I'll start "doing my job".

Unfortunately, I only slay people when I actually see them freekill.

Zapper explained in his post that you saw him get freekilled..

Its a good thing that hes standing right behind me, looking over my shoulder, looking at everything I see on my monitor so that he KNOWS that I saw him getting freekilled right?

I saw no problems when playing with smoker. Many people just get mad when they get free kill and say non sense. But ye.. I do agree some mods/admin don't really do anything most of the time.

Many people say that, and they say it like like if there were mass freekillers everywhere and giving freedays everyday and breaking all the rules but when I join pretty much nothing is happening....they just say that because they think they got freekilled probably once and they get mad, people need to understand we cannot slay if we didnt see it, when I get a complaint about someone I spec him because thats the best thing I can do and even when I do that people start saying we are not doing our job *facepalm*

I agree with this post. Some mods just don't care and disregard everything even if they see the kill. I was on jailbreak last night and I asked like 3 people to come on because we need an admin/mod, but they were all supposedly busy. It's kind of stupid knowing we have SO many mods, yet usually we only have like 3-4 active ones during the day, then barely 2 during the night. It's starting to getting annoying that we have to deal with our own problems because mods aren't on. It gets to a ridiculous point where we have to go out of OUR way to ask a mod to come on the server when they should already be on it.

Why do so many people start becoming inactive after mod?

I see post looks promising, See made by zapper, How to take srs?

It's really hard to take him serious, but considering he took the amount of time to write that whole damn paragraph and he's actually upset about a situation.. I'm taking it serious. He's the one shedding light to the amount of mods that aren't even doing their jobs or not doing them correctly.

It's really hard to take him serious, but considering he took the amount of time to write that whole damn paragraph and he's actually upset about a situation.. I'm taking it serious. He's the one shedding light to the amount of mods that aren't even doing their jobs or not doing them correctly.

I tried doing that, then i got trolled myself the entire post. then i got a mem protest on me. Maybe i picked the wrong mods that i thought. Its over with, but I allready brought up this post like 3 weeks ago

Bro it takes like 2 minutes to write a paragraph. It prolly took him longer to find the pictures of the cats...

But yeah i agree most mods suck and are incompetent

. He's the one shedding light to the amount of mods that aren't even doing their jobs or not doing them correctly.

Not...really? It's fairly well known that there's a percentage of mods that don't pull their weight in regards to slaying freekillers. I think it isn't mentioned very often due to people in the past trying to bring it to the attention of the community, only to get a summed up response of "We don't pay attention, deal with it"