Sign in to follow this  
ButteryCorn

Hey!

Hey Guys. Lots of people probably see me on the Jail Break Server. In game Im Buttery Corn. Mostly anytime im On Counter Strike Source, Im on the Jail Break Server. I love the server and Xeno Gamers in all. Andi just made this so people know i have an accout on the forums! Thanks Guys! Bye! :D

And how do i change my Avatar? xD

Welcome to our amazing community! Thanks for connecting; we're glad you made an account on the forum. These guys are showing off the power they have within the clan. I have none of their fancy features, but I will offer to be your friend on steam! Just look me up! :D

syN here, sexiest Tf2 Division Leader you'll ever have the joy of sharing a bed with. <3

Glad to have you apart. ~ Hope your time in this community is the greatest!

Hi I'm Heisenberg, although most people call me "Cari" [Kerry] because of my last name. I'm a CSS admin and a minecraft moderator.

I like cornbread the most out of all corn products. It's my favorite part of the MREs :D

everyones posting in here because i did, and now u guys wanna get on the bandwagon

This man, is jelly. <3

Hey what's up, I'm one of the co-leaders here. Nice to meet you!

aegean is extra mad

Lol yeah ok maybeeeeeee... ;)

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

everyones posting in here because i did, and now u guys wanna get on the bandwagon

More like everyone is posting in here because of my post!

Everyone hope on serb band wagon before it leaves "GO GO GO" btw I'm Skyler K. Im the dumbass little kid person in the community who hates when people talks over him and if you do ill kill you just rember that