Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Tell us something funny

Cookie not whoring just trying to start up the laughs guys... cut her a break.

Today i tripped over my friends dog and fell down the stairs luckily i landed on my bum:3

Silly silly goose.

Cookie not whoring just trying to start up the laughs guys... cut her a break.

Today i tripped over my friends dog and fell down the stairs luckily i landed on my bum:3

Lol thats funny. :3

And thanks Kelly. ;) Sometimes it's nice to just have a laugh after the stresses that sometimes emerge in the group. :)

I went looking for a pencil to write down a thought. Took an hour. When I FINALLY got one, I forgot the fucking thought. Damnit, it was a good one too,..I think. Might have made WORLD PEACE! But we'll never know. shit.

i once woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my brother sleepwalking, running around the house carrying a knife yelling "wheres that nazi?", i was loling so hard the day after, and there was also the time when he woke up and started yelling at a power outlet, and he seemed pretty mad when he was yelling at it

i once woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my brother sleepwalking, running around the house carrying a knife yelling "wheres that nazi?", i was loling so hard the day after, and there was also the time when he woke up and started yelling at a power outlet, and he seemed pretty mad when he was yelling at it

lmfao wtf?!

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Only banana here is me.

heyyy, you're a chicken not a nanner dummie:P but i'll fight you :3

why are hurricanes named after women..... because they come in wet and cold... and leave with your house and car

Same thing with Hurricane Jay-Quan and Hurricane Tyrone

RACISM jk

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

[/color]

heyyy, you're a chicken not a nanner dummie:P but i'll fight you :3

I wouldn't win, you have the advantage of tits.