Sign in to follow this  
Mathieu0328

banned from XG server

You were banned by Silence, the owner of XG, so let's wait on him and see what he has to say. Maybe he thought you were advertising or something I don't know.

Oh look its Mathieu0328!

The guy who always comes into the server with the [xG:L] tag on!

I hope you get unbanned!

EDIT: Oh yeah I think its really funny when we ask you to change it and you make it say [G:L] instead!

EDIT2: We've collectively warned him about this ~20 times, He just never learns LOL!

Oh look its Mathieu0328!

I hope you get unbanned!

EDIT: Oh yeah I think its really funny when we ask you to change it and you make it say [G:L] instead!

EDIT2: We've collectively warned him about this ~20 times, He just never learns LOL!

This is SO true. I've had to tell him at least 2 different times. I thought he wised up and stopped tho. Maybe that's why he was b&

The reason was "CSGO" which really doesn't help, but if he was permabanned for the admin impersonation, then Mathieu you should know better to impersonate an admin

As I posted before, maybe he thought the link you sent was advertising or something, let's wait on Silence and see's what he has to say about it

so i'm just waiting to receive the message of silence...im very impatient.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

oh look its mathieu0328!

The guy who always comes into the server with the [xg:l] tag on!

I hope you get unbanned!

Edit: Oh yeah i think its really funny when we ask you to change it and you make it say [g:l] instead!

Edit2: We've collectively warned him about this ~20 times, he just never learns lol!

How can i be warned for posting once only ?

And no I never come with the [xg:l] tag on. I did it one time, I got kicked for that but It was the first time that i played on this server man...

Oh look its Mathieu0328!

I hope you get unbanned!

were you talking about silence ?