Sign in to follow this  
HighSociety

Herpes for Co-Leader of xG :D

This is my formal +1 for Herpes to become a co leader. Im not entirely sure how one becomes co-leader, but im assuming it has something to do with a majority of xG, both co-leaders approval, and silences approval ofc. Herpes has been not only an amazing mod/admin/ and div leader, but a great friend to me, and many more in and out of xG. Hes incredibly personable, and ALWAYS thinks about tough decisions before he acts, but he also acts promptly when necessary. I personally believe he would be an awesome co-leader for xG. Nuff said.

Post 555 BTW :D

+1 currently herpes is one of the best members in xG hes super nice to everyone and never talks shit, acualy does his job as a div leader/mod/admin, he thinks before he acts, he would be an amazing co-leader and i would love to see him move up into the ranks once agian

<3 you herps (a little homo :P)

I don't see why not , as long as he admits he had a gf or "kick", jpjp, but hes been in the clan longer than me, always refers to people through mic and not chat, he always responds in a polite and respectable manner. Has helped me with my game/computer issues quite a bunch. ALWAYS ACTIVE, Not 1 day I dont see this niqqa in Ts3, forums, steam or in-game. +1

Aegean is a good co-leader also can't we possibly have 2 co-leaders?

We already have two Co-leaders, Aegean and Duckii. I +1 this, he's a great guy and he knows how to run stuff.

I saw Duckii today.

I'm unsure if this will go through, I personally feel 2 co-leads is enough.

But Herps is a good man, so if a third is being searched for - why not.

+1

-1 I don't want the clan to be represented by a skin disease :P Change your name lol.

Lol was telling Duckii today I didn't really like the name Herpes xD Yeah I'll think of a name and change it tomorrow. Was wanting to anyway. Tired of the "I was infected with Herpes" jokes, gets lame really fast...

Unexpected, but thank you all :3

Meh, I personally don't think we need more co-leaders, and given everything, it is a tie between him, serbian and billy (even though serbian and billy have been div longer) I dunno if there is any need to keep this thread open? Maybe not, but oh well i'll keep it open for now. I can't promote herpes willingly without promoting serbian or billy or both.

-1 for just herpes, +1 for all 3, which we don't need lol.

Aegean is starting to sweat! I kinda-sorta agree. I'm just about to finish the admin setup for all the servers so Aegean can do what he needs, so honestly the transition from division leader to co-leader is just a name change, there really isn't any frontend incentive that would come with it at the moment. Plus BlueRaja WON'T PROGRAM THE STUFF HE SAYS HE WILL SO WE KEEP GETTING DELAYED!!! JUST TELL ME YOU CANT DO IT AND ILL FIND SOMEONE BUT DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_46.jpg.f45a4bc2a1141753d20f0e8c2f61ff46.jpg