Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Request for promo/demo

I think it should go back to weekly. ever since its been bi weekly, alot of problems popped up. Xg gains populatipon, ussaly 1/5 is trolls. Now, for every few trolls, there should be a admin. So lets get he avg population of all xg servers, divide by 1/5, and then find out how many mods to make.

If thats a shitty plan then just make the promo/demo go back to weekly, it will pump out mods faster, and since we have the reserved slots, it wont be a problem and they wont have an excuse if they say its full. You can tottaly ignore the idea above this one. Its just jokes

I think it should go back to weekly. ever since its been bi weekly, alot of problems popped up. Xg gains populatipon, ussaly 1/5 is trolls. Now, for every few trolls, there should be a admin. So lets get he avg population of all xg servers, divide by 1/5, and then find out how many mods to make.

If thats a shitty plan then just make the promo/demo go back to weekly, it will pump out mods faster, and since we have the reserved slots, it wont be a problem and they wont have an excuse if they say its full. You can tottaly ignore the idea above this one. Its just jokes

jackiechanwtfisthisshit.jpg

Im so confused -.-

Well, how about all buisness members go into a room on ts3. 5 candidates for mod, 3 candidates varying for admin. They all take a vote. 3 mods will be chosen, 1 or2 on admin. And promo demo goes back to weekly @ snackbar.

Offtopic ; After seeing what happened to duckii, i odnt even care about mod or admin no more lol, no matter whether i ever get admin, leadership w.e or not, id never play on JB or SURF just because i dont find it entertaining, Duckii shouldnt have been blamed inactive if she doesnt even like it, Silence should separate Co-leaders or w.e by games or EVEN servers.

ducki was active, she just played minigame or d2 a lot.

and thats what i like playing too.

Just saying~

We do separate by division leaders if that's what you mean Tabiko, like how Serbian, Billy Mays, Herpes, and I are division leaders for CS:S and Syn & Rosser TF2 div leaders

We do separate by division leaders if that's what you mean Tabiko, like how Serbian, Billy Mays, Herpes, and I are division leaders for CS:S and Syn & Rosser TF2 div leaders

I don't wanna get too offtopic, but im just saying cause people were being mean to her because she wasnt "active"

and yeah, the people who were saying that play jailbreak 24/7.

so they should get their facts straight

People were mad because she was co-leaders of xG but didnt ever wear tags, and when she was on it was usually scrim or d2 with her scrim friends and left maybe 20 minutes into playing. Co-leader is a position where activity is mandatory, she wasnt as active as people wanted her to be so they started a petition to demote her

Well, how about all buisness members go into a room on ts3. 5 candidates for mod, 3 candidates varying for admin. They all take a vote. 3 mods will be chosen, 1 or2 on admin. And promo demo goes back to weekly @ snackbar.

Sorry but Xeno Gamers Business does not deal with this. Originally, I proposed we would handle the promotions and demotions, but it was turned down, so sorry. Aegean and Silence are the only ones in charge of this.