Sign in to follow this  
syN_

Applying for Floodles (By request).

all the people who are saying he is impatient... he has been involved in this clan more than any of you and note that this is not his first account since his brother bans him all the time for lulz. He arranged the group business which has already made so much changes and benefited the clan. +1

This^^^^^ +1

He is Silence's brother lol, he has more then 100 posts, but his other account was banned before from Silence for shits and giggles, and yeah he is very helpful in the clan (for example starting xG Business). That being said, I will not disregard the -1's, and maybe we should make the post requirement higher? I will discuss this next week. Anyways I +1 him, he does care about the clan and I'm sure he'll be a fine TF2 mod

tbh i do agree he is helping out and stuff i have nothing aganist floodles i actually like him

but uh the bussiness clan just not to proud wiht that lol

kind of unfair to make a decision for a WHOLE clan with just about idk 15 members??

tbh i do agree he is helping out and stuff i have nothing aganist floodles i actually like him

but uh the bussiness clan just not to proud wiht that lol

kind of unfair to make a decision for a WHOLE clan with just about idk 15 members??

I believe that every government or business is ran like this..? A select few trying to find whats best for the clan or business/country for my example.

But anyways I +1, hes a great guy and has been trying to do a lot for our clan. He is extremely active in our clan and xG has benefited from having him here. He'd be a great addition to the moderating staff.