Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

Nickname Abuse

Admins In-Game Name: [xG] Nickname

Admins STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:18785289

Your In-Game Name: [xG] xxLiil CraZyxx

Your STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:37567637

What server did this happen in?: Jailbreak

What exactly did the abuser do?: He perma'd Kaka for Mic spamming.

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: Mic spamming

Did it affect other players?: Yes, it has affected me for no reason of perma banning someone for mic spamming. He may of just muted him.

Explain the entire situation here: While kaka was in the jailbreak server, kaka was mic spamming, then nickname kicked him 2 time but on the second kick kaka tried to rejoin and he was banned. While i looked in the source ban, it had said that kaka was perma'd.

Here is the rule for mic spamming:

Mic Spammers

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after, you must mute or kick him. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

He perma'd kak for mic spamming. And there was no bannable ofence for this.

Here is a screen on the source ban.

15.jpg

to be honest i could beleive that he would spam and i would understand nicknames reasoning for the ban. this is a reason for a ban. so dont blame nickname.

no it wasnt fucking spam, he played it for like 5 seconds and if i see nickname ill kick him from the servers untill kaka is unbanned. just cause he is young u guys give him a hard time and if i see that it is disrespecting regular players.

Another edit, since he is good friends with me, he decided to kick kaka from the server when he was on CT to get me on it. That's some bullshit he's trying to get away with.

personnaly i think kaka's a good guy and nickname didnt do what was required. 240 min ban is the rule. but other than that most of the time Nickname's a good admin.

And there we have it, btw your name is not kaka so you shouldn't even be making this post in the first place. I see you two are making a little alliance, but most people don't like you or kaka so in my oppinion we should ban both of you for annoying the hell out of us And wasting our time

This is a reason for a ban, but it shouldn't be a perma ban maybe a 2hour to 6hour ban would be applicable for the mic spamming.

Nickname is cool bro, you should be takin crazp anyways to admin or other xG memebers..... would you talk to your mom like that!