Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Arams member app

He got rejected first time had no vouches, remakes it gets 9 fucking vouches and 2 denys and get's denied into the clan? Why?, he knows all the rules is active in mumble, good at being ct and t alike, doesnt mic spam, he knows how to play. this is bull shit, you only need 3 vouches to get accepted he got 9?

Kick zehdari out. nuff said. rules are not meant to be broken.

--

You realize i say nigger every other sentence as well?

Vouches are there for a reason, if your underage you get the vouches.

well its up to Silence and llama if they don't want him in no matter how many vouches then thats what they decide stop crying trying to get your little boyfriend in the clan and grow the fuck up.

Who wants him in the clan all he does is gripe and complain, and uses racial slurs too much. And his voice is annoying.

Silence doesn't really care about racial slurs if it is on the microphone. His voice is annoying? Well, Shepard, your voice annoys the piss out of me. I'm assuming that since your voice annoys me, I have the right to DDoS you.

This is how I see Aram, an annoying 13 year-old kid who gripes and complains in Minecraft too much and all the other games he has. Him and Xeno Gamers just isn't a good match.

Silence doesn't really care about racial slurs if it is on the microphone. His voice is annoying? Well, Shepard, your voice annoys the piss out of me. I'm assuming that since your voice annoys me, I have the right to DDoS you.

Well you know what you sound like you have throat cancer or something, why are you defending Aram anyway.

Please stop fighting and disresepcting eachothers... He was reject on Silence's decision and thats to it ... if you want to you can ask him why he was denied you don't need to make a thread about it , all i think of these thread is where everyone than just start saying stuff to eachother like now ^^^^^.