Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Russki.

I think this is too much but me being a former troll (even though most people still think i am) ruskii needs to find a more constructive way to get attention in the server. But i think what he said to bear jew should be ruled out because there is always to2 sides to a story and 9 times out of 10 bearjew starts the argument and trolls the shit out of people. I neither -1 or +1 this app but ruskii if u are reading this the disrespect needs to stop other wise you are going to end up perm banned like i was

Well unless its a major offence i dont believe in perm bans because everyone can change. Im not just saying this because i was banned but my whole life i felt it was unfair that for a mistake a man made he could spend his whole life in jail. But i always felt that his mistake should not be taken lightly either and if the man was so bad he should be sent to jail forever. I think ruskii can change so i will leave it up to the people above me to decide his fate good luck to you and him though

i +1 this

he is a fucking retarded troll, we need to be stricter with these retards

and while ur perma banning russki ban his retarded friend bear jew..

2 trolls less form our servers would be a lot better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjHC04ESkw

In all seriousness though, if someone got banned 7 times for disrespecting/trolling and just being an overall dick to people. Wouldn't that be a warning to people that I don't know, it's not worth it to keep them around? Look at PsychoBunny, he was banned 9 times for racism and finally he was permabanned. With Daz, 14 times with disrespect in general until he was permed. With Netex? I lost count.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of giving people a million chances to change and when some do and I'm thankful for that, there are some who don't change and still acts like a complete douchbag and never learns from their mistakes.

Don't know about Bearjew, but I do know him & Russki are good buddies

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

+1 for Russki ban once and for all.

I +1 for both. BearJew is a big troll and when he does something against MOTD when mods aren't there he goes, "Trollolol shut the fuck up" and freekills again.