Sign in to follow this  
Lonewolf1925

Help

I need help, for whatever reason when I'm playing a game it will work fine but then after a while it'll start to have servere lag for no reason. I have no idea what this is or why it's happending but it first started to appear when I started to play on the TF2 Saxton Hale server and has slowly gotten worst on my Tf2 game and spread to both CS:S and Fallout New Vegas(While on NV it only happending for 5 min. then it'll go back to normal but it returns after some time has gone by of me playing it and eventually I just give up) I'm not sure if it's also happend on any of my other games but I want to avoid playing them as much as possible to make sure I don't cause even more damage. Please help me as much as you can.The only fix I have found is quiting the game everytime it happends then restarting it from a save point or check point, or just rejoining a server but this only postpone the issue and makes playing games more stressful then it should be.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I'm bumping this as much as possible. I need help now and fast before this gets any worst

If you are playing for a long time, your computer may overheat which will slow down the processor and that is what happens to me at times i will lag so i just stop playing and let it restart or cool down