Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

Bhop server!

Ok well first of all i want to thank silence for finally putting up a bhop server!

however there are a couple of things i would like you to fix :)

1. Air acceleration: bhopping is really hard if Air acceleration/velocity/gravity is really high

2. Change the Tickrate on the server to make it a bit harder for bhopping

3. Please add a timer to our server

4. plz be able to allow players to enable/disable the auto bhop (Also if 1 uses this plz make sure their timer stops!)

5. add a plugin to make u save your spot to tele back to in case someone falls back a level

If u can add these as soon as possible that would be great!

Thanks!

:O . Going to come on now just to practice mine. My b-hop is horrible.

I'll write up a review in this post once I check it out.

Edit: Alright, I just checked it out and played a few maps. Here's my thought of it.

The low grav from !bhop command makes the whole point of view for bhop way easier. With normal gravity, it will make bhop at normal difficulty rather than beating the map with ease. Also, I noticed the server is one team sided, so maybe there can be balanced teams. Some map has awps / m4 or other guns at the end which is meant for the winning players to kill the opposing team members. Also, if you are going to make this happen, try to empty out the mag in the scout.

Yea its great to have it back :D

1. I agree, some settings needed, dunno which one.

5. There already is if you type !bhophelp i think :)

There also need the plugin where you can say !lowgrav :)

Just saying, for any plugin for !bhop, !lowgrav, etc (idk all of em)

please make sure it stops your timer!

its unfair for those who bhop without a handicap

Also, just a quick note. If your playing on Bhop alone. you cannot change the map. even with an rtv. this is very annoying, it just says rtv 1 out of 0 votes required... was this just a glitched map or perma thing?

The lowgrav is still there :8

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Also made it so RTVs cannot happen until 5 or so minutes after the map starts to stop rtv spammers.

Is it just me who suck, or is there still some settings who need to be changed? :P Its harder to bhop on the server than other bhop servers

Sign in to follow this