Sign in to follow this  
r0bot

asd

What do i break CONSTANTLY ? i have tazed the ball which killed some T guy and after that i got ct ban for 1 week, this is not a reason to give me 1 week ban.

True tazing the ball and killing a T does not equal a 1 week ban but, if the warden or mod asked you to stop and you didn't listen then that would result in an extended ban. I'd advise you too always listen to everyone who thinks you are rule breaking and if you were slayed multiple times for rule breaking (or banned from ct b4 multiple times) then they will have the right to ct ban you for the appropriate amount of time. Also can you please explain in greater detail what you were doing in the last couple minutes before you were ct banned.

BTW TRY TO FIND OUT WHO BANNED YOU SO WE CAN GET THEIR STORY ON THIS SITUATION!

sorry for my bad english, map was vipinthemix, when round started i picked up the tazing pistol and went to pool area to kill some rebel asses, after that warden gives them command go to pool crouching, i was with other cts watching those t's, i tazed one guy bcs he was shift walking instead of crouching, then i hit a big ball i didnt know that bullet can go through that fucking ball, so some guy has been tazed and got killed, i know that im guilty i killed him but that was accident and i didnt heard from warden or others cts commands to slay my self but whatever admin slayed me and gives me ban for 1 week :/

Reason: First off how the hell did it go through the ball and taze someone you had to be facing towards the t. I think you had the intention to kill him because you just stated that you purposely tried to shoot the ball and believe me I was on vipinthemix and you cannot taze through the ball. When you post here please be truthful your ban should stay.

Decision: -1

i have personally banned you TWICE for a week for freekilling people repeatedly.

You shouldnt be perm ct banned imo. You clearly don't understand our servers rules.

I shot the ball not the T, that guy died because of that ball not by tazing pistol itself, its a bug or smth bcs when the ball hits T chat writes like 5-6 times that i have tazed that guy and he died. It doesnt matter ok im guilty for killing that guy..i got slayed by admin, but ban for 1 week is 2 much for that situation.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

You didnt banned me TWICE for a week..you banned me once .. i throw a nade into a stack ot T's... and killed 5-7 guys..this is one and only moment when i wanted to freekill i did it on purpose that was my dream lol i wanted to do that shit like 2 months and i did it thats all. im not a freekiller i dont want to freekill people i want to play here on both sides and learn some english by listening you guys talking. Duke you have been banned me once for 2 days after that ban you blame me that i did something to take this ban off but i didnt its just ur fucked up arms, and after that u banned me for another 5 days..i deserve that ban im not mad. But i have been banned for a week again..for something stupid.

No need for EZkill, you had a freekilling history, you did something dumb like freekilling someone with the soccer ball, or freetasing or even both but the one week ban stands. Please read MOTD carefully, or you might not be unbanned again.

~Closed