Sign in to follow this  
kennY

The rebel indicator flaws.

�[xG] �Rus is now a rebel.

[xG] Dexter killed Rus with m4a1.

I in all honesty think this rebel thing should be taken off because it makes it so hard for terrorists to rebel. It's also like a snitch cause you can never rebel.. I got killed earlier for throwing a grenade that I wanted to get out of my hand and then it hit a ct and with the rebel thing they were able to see who threw the grenade and was able to kill me. This system should be uplifted from the server.

are you crazy, to rebel you need to be quick and fast with no errors, if you are going to rebel then who cares what a little things says like [xG] �Rus is now a rebel. If you rebel its your own fault and if you do rebel you better be bring that hole ct down!

also the rule is that you have to physically see someone rebel to be able to kill them, this "Dexter is now a rebel" just contradicts that rule, so it is +1 for me to remove this

You are right about you having to see them do it, but also when that does happen the T that become that rebel did something to become a rebel. Its hard to say to take it off or not. It goes both ways, It can help the CT out and sometime things happen, and basically rats on the T.

No Dexter I find it easy to say to take it off because I strongly disapprove of it. It's contradicting a rule and once a CT sees that "namehere" is a Rebel, they shoot them on sight. And not all Terrorists would "rat" or "snitch" on the T's if there wasn't this system.

also the rule is that you have to physically see someone rebel to be able to kill them, this "Dexter is now a rebel" just contradicts that rule, so it is +1 for me to remove this

I agree with this noob <3

How it can work is that ct's can only see when one of their own die, but not by who. But if a T dies, we can see who killed the ct just so we can point fingers on freekillers but not rebellers