Sign in to follow this  
Aram444

CT Ban REQUEST: $moker

Hello, I am posting a CT ban request upon $moker, why you ask? Every time he's the warden he gives round orders with around 2-3 ct's talking over him and when I can't hear i type repeat, but guess what? he says you have 5 seconds to these orders when cells open and he ends up repeating after im dead. He is being a complete asshole with these real short order times, and the fact that he tends to ignore T's asking to repeat.

DEMO LINK: MediaFire

This is a first, a CT ban request on a mod lol

Just breakin' your closing phrase here since there is now 2 furries in this thread.

Smoker is strict but he follows the rules. I usually don't have any problems with him saying orders, since his voice kind of stands out from every one else's and he tells everyone to shut the fuck up if they talk over him lol. -1

EDIT: Also I believe I was in that game too, I've been playing with him all day today.

yeah it was kind of fast, but in the demo the cells obviously open at 7:30 and the standard rule is 5 seconds. For all the shit that happens in this server on a daily basis this is pitiful. I hope this gets closed soon. $moker is an asset to the community, and you sir only seek to spread slander.

On the demo I saw smoker repeating, and doing it clearly, and he even gives 1 extra second when opening cell doors most of the time, this is just ridiculous,

lol tbh most ts get butt mad when they cant rebel.

however i love a challenge

smoker is a good ct and always carries the team on his back

he is a warden whore though :P

Was in JB with Smoker today, he spoke his orders - although sometimes over others which I did warn against.

"Lets not speak over warden, please~"

He DID repeat 2-3 times as I recall, it was just hearing him that's the issue.

I say if anything, have smoker know he can't have so many speaking when he has warden~

If he was being talked over he should have muted them but other then that this is a pointless thread $moker is a good CT.

and even then he was being nice and still was repeating trying to make sure you hear the orders. -1

From what I can see, he said his order, repeated it and one guy talked over a few words that he said at the end.

But you HEARD him say "You have 5 seconds" then he gets talked over. But it was pretty damn clear what the orders were.

Also, getting killed because you didnt understand the orders are in no way grounds for a CT ban of any kind.

Nice big -1 here.