Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Jail Break Unban Request

I freekilled someone and I got banned instead of being slayed. Idk why it is a permaban becuase its all not that bad.More like admin abuse i should say. Why would an admin PERMABAN ME instead of slaying me. If he was to ban me make it a short ban... But no! I just want to be unban becuase not even he was following the rules.

Uhh your ban says other. i doudt its for freekilling one person. if you mass freekill and leave its a perm ban. but in all srsness we'll see what banning admin has to say first.

I just saw this on the logs:

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:14 pm IF I DO THIS

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:12 pm WOULD I GET BAN

and then...

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:18 pm Kill killed DudeManBroChillSkunk with High Explosive Grenade ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:18 pm Kill killed TeamPoké Gengar with a headshot from Kalashnikov AK-47 ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:18 pm Kill killed Quaoar with a headshot from Kalashnikov AK-47 ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:18 pm Kill killed Oberin with High Explosive Grenade

Feb 10, 2012 10:41:21 pm Disconnect left the game ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

Feb 11, 2012 5:10:53 pm Connect connected to the server

Feb 11, 2012 5:10:54 pm Disconnect left the game ba_jail_canyondam_v4_fix

Hudson probably banned you from the disconnect option so you were banned when you tried to join the server again today.

What is the charc limit for givin reasons on ban ect?

Would it be possible to require a better wording for bans on people to help stop something like this?

A perm is serious bizness. He has no way to defend himself. Now itll be his word against whatever the banning admin says.

mmm thats an issue

Can all mods perm ban, or just admins?

Forgive my ignorance, and thanks for help.

He has no way to defend himself. Now itll be his word against whatever the banning admin says.

mmm thats an issue

Can all mods perm ban, or just admins?

1. Everyone can check the logs for proof, so he does have a way to defend himself.

2. Mods can perm too.

Unique where r those logs located?

Found chat logs b4 but never those detailed ones.

Also what if sumone comes in saying this and it happend awhile back n theres no logs of it. Thats where i was coming from for him now being able defending himself.

How far back do the logs go?

*note Im not taking either side, dont even know or care what happend. Just curious about things ;P

I freekilled someone and I got banned instead of being slayed. Idk why it is a permaban becuase its all not that bad.More like admin abuse i should say. Why would an admin PERMABAN ME instead of slaying me. If he was to ban me make it a short ban... But no! I just want to be unban becuase not even he was following the rules.

edit: sorry. -.- wrong guy. Tbh i don't even know who you are.

Ban Time

You should never use a permanent ban unless it is for the following reasons:

The person broke the rules (hacking, scripting etc).

The person performed a massive freekill and fled.

Good job lying btw....

Well ive looked through our teamban log and i cant seem to find your name... or steam id.....

but however, judging from what we have here your ct ban shud remain

obviously u think our rules are nothing but a joke to you, and once you face the consequences you come whining for a unban..

Well ive looked through our teamban log and i cant seem to find your name... or steam id.....

but however, judging from what we have here your ct ban shud remain

obviously u think our rules are nothing but a joke to you, and once you face the consequences you come whining for a unban..

Its a server ban...he massed and fled...-1

Just for those who don't realize:

A massive freekill here, is considered; Killing 2 or more T's & then leaving immediately or almost immediately afterwards.

fuck these servers im never comming back on to xenogamers. have fun then if ur not going to unban me for some dumbass rules. Don't even think about commeting again im not going to look at it ever again. Fuck u on how u admins make rules. Jailbreak wardens are trigger happy douche bags so fuck this shit thats the reason why i mass killed, i fucking hate all the CT they all act like jerks.

Well someone seems upset here, anyways....closing this until Hudson tells one of the Div leaders or Serb/Aegean about what happened

~Closed due to lack of furries