Sign in to follow this  
ViciousRebelx

I protest

warden had told the 3 last T's to do a high spray get lr so i didnt know that the winner is chosen by the bottom of the spray who's ever is highest i got banned for 1 day because i killed the guy that won and i didnt know it goes by the bottom of the spray so Mike Hawk Team bans me for no reason and when i freekilled i slayed myself after

Thats not your steam ID. Type "status" in console to find it (While in a server) Anyway, You should of not been banned for freekilling once or twice. We will just see what happens.

First of all you would know that if you read the motd. So theres one reason you should be ct banned. Also think before you shoot, best thing to do is let warden kill since he knows what he is doing most of the time. It's 1 day dude play T for a while and read the motd.

Vicious, I've slain you a handful of times before, & you troll by changing your voice to sound like you're 10. I think you should stay ct-banned for a day, & re-read the rules, because obviously you DON'T know them.

Wait is for his CT ban that lasted for a day? If so, it's already over according to team ban logs.

So closing since it's done and over with & lack of furries