Sign in to follow this  
orangejuice

Ban request on Odium

I have nothing personal against Odium, but he did say once that he "turned his hacks off", and then he was bitching at people for "using hacks" and when I said he had no right to say that because he uses them too- and btw a mod was on this time- he said that i'm just trolling and lieing... I have no proof but yeah.

+1 Once 3 weeks ago he told me to go the fuck away you Asian bastard. So I went and to ts3 to go look for a mod to ban his ass instead I left went on with my life. He obviously thinks he's god or some shit and can disrespect anyone he wants and if you guys want this to stop +1 this thread!

From the chat logs, I can see:

1: He's VERY disrespectful

2: He thinks xG sucks

3: He has a fetish for nutella

Xeno Gamers - Search

Read through all the pages..

EZKill - That is not Odium's chat log. The chat log for odium is Xeno Gamers - Search

The chat log you have provided is for the player [GFL]-A- [GFL] NUTella. I decided to do a little investigation because I know from experience that most of the chat that Odium does is through his mic, and not in chat. Please do not submit evidence that is from the wrong player.

Alright, so I messed up (my bad) & I found the wrong person.

I change my vouche to -1, because I found out, "god" is a thing you can get on a certain map.

& the farming thing, warrants a slay..

also, serbian, the ditto one..

colorful told me to close this thread cause he didnt know that u could get god on gloaming, which is what odium did on the map, so he thought he was glitching or something

-sealed away in the last great time war