Sign in to follow this  
killertuna

un ban me

i was slayed by mike hawk, so the next round i call a mike mom suck my dick freeday and he kick i came back trolled a little sayed he had no balls ban but his mom did suck my dick lol learn my lesson just unban me :) !no ball

1. Wrong area to post this, so moving it

2. Let's hear what Mike Hawk (Foxxy on forums) has to say

3. It's only for a day

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

i was slayed by mike hawk, so the next round i call a mike mom suck my dick freeday and he kick i came back trolled a little sayed he had no balls ban but his mom did suck my dick lol learn my lesson just unban me :) !no ball

So basically from reading this, you were slayed for something, you got pissed and took it out on Mike, get kicked out and admit to trolling him when you came back in and you expect to be unbanned?

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_9.png.d4046ba8b35e307ecfa6ab378cc606c0.png

Maybe that 1 day ban can calm you down for the night

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_9.png.97919a8332febc9732a0d3135cfcf191.png

yea i do

something worng

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

i join befor him and i i don't like authority

>< im black

That still gives you no right. He is a mod, of course, and Duke, another mod, has explained this before. When you are talking to a mod, and you say No balls, you are testing them. Do not act like you know everything and like they won't do it.

Sorry bro. -1

What is this? I dont even...

That still gives you no right. He is a mod, of course, and Duke, another mod, has explained this before. When you are talking to a mod, and you say No balls, you are testing them. Do not act like you know everything and like they won't do it.

Sorry bro. -1

yes yes this is true i learnt that when i told duke to kick me no balls lul.

How should I begin this

I’m just so offended

how am I even mentioned by all these fucking beginners

if you just join this year you have no say so stfu noob

and stop being a door mat for the higher ups

rebel for life[ATTACH]1682.vB[/ATTACH]

ROCAFELLA-DIAMOND.jpg.2ae8c7990a4e3a2e53d24db8281c5cf7.jpg

How should I begin this

I’m just so offended

rebel for life[ATTACH=CONFIG]1682[/ATTACH]

Ow. My brain.

How should I begin this

I’m just so offended

rebel for life[ATTACH=CONFIG]1682[/ATTACH]

Oh god. Where do I begin? "I am highly offended. You nooby beginners, how you mention me and yet you've joined this year? You have no say, Shut up nub! Stop being a stupid obedient animal for the mods and admin. LUL FOR LIFE"

All seriousness aside. If you're going to act like that, don't even. You(if you're in this clan, even if not) should respect the people in the clan, new member or not. You're being completely disrespectful, and that's probably one of the reasons you were unbanned. The day should be up by ow, if not, it'll be taken care of. You did something wrong, you disrespected and challenged a mod. Please learn your mistake. I recommend you try not to test a mod again.