Sign in to follow this  
Ember

Zombie Apocalypse

I have no idea if someone has started a thread like this or not but... If the zombie apocalypse ever happened, where would you go?

i would go to illinois, find rabid and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, then the zombie apocalypse would be over, but id prob go north because viruses cant spread as much in the cold, and zombies would prob freeze during the winter, at which time, i would go around and destroy the heads of every zombie that i would come across, also its less populated meaning less people meaning less zombies.

i would go to illinois, find rabid and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, then the zombie apocalypse would be over, but id prob go north because viruses cant spread as much in the cold, and zombies would prob freeze during the winter, at which time, i would go around and destroy the heads of every zombie that i would come across, also its less populated meaning less people meaning less zombies.

i would head to northern canada or russia. huge unpopulated areas where its cold. GG as serb said.

The only thing to do in a zombie apocalypse is to survive; that does lead the exception of releasing your unhealthy desires upon your foolhardy aloof allies into pleasuring your lust. Of course, the structure of order is highly based on the behavioral foundation of the populace which is repressed with an authority figure- hence in your situation, it will be called the Government. So, evidently, survival is an essential meaning. I do hope nobody brings their family in the discussion.

I'd find my closet friends, find a nice big house to live in, board it up, and live our lives from there, occasionally leaving the house for supplies, while armed ofc. ;3

1. Recruit all my family, friends, every major reboobler, and myself.

2. Quickly scavange/buy as many supplies, guns, ammo, and a big boat.

3. Stash everything in boat.

4. Make sure everyone is ready and set sail.

5. Sail to middle of ocean/Lake Michigan :P

6. Wait.

7. ????

8. Profit

I would stay home and lol while everyone freaks out over some sensationalized bullshit on the news. Undead zombie apocalyspes can't really happen; I co-exist with zombies everyday (everyone).

Haha but srsly without ruining my OPSEC, I'd grab my guns and my buddies and take back the city. It could easily be done with all the ammo and weapons I have stockpiled. The bigger threat would be sheeple freaking out and looting shit.