Sign in to follow this  
Floodles

PC vs. Mac

PC or Mac ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. PC or Mac ?

I was just wondering, is there anyone in the clan that games on a Mac? If so, I would like to hear how it is. I have never seen someone play games or use Steam on a Mac before, so how is it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1708[/ATTACH]

Leave Thread Immediately.

This is the reason you don't talk about politics, computers, call of duty, furry/bronies(in the same sentence) or racism in xG :p

This is the reason you don't talk about politics, computers, call of duty, furry/bronies(in the same sentence) or racism in xG :p

Oh no I can talk about anything with people...except religion....I'm not touching that even with a 50 foot pole

I'm on a mac, If you are going to game, get the desktop and enjoy ur 500mb-1gb of VRAM.

I have a macbook 13"

It runs.... o.k.

provieded you load the mac full of ram there not that bad. but there not rilly built for gaming. macs make grait production computers. like video music and image editing.

Agreed. Video editing is fantastic on Macs. iMovie and Final Cut Pro :D

Yes because editing a movie is made so much more easier with one mouse button instead of two :P

People seem to think Mac's are better for Video Editing because they have all those software exclusively. Well they don't :P