Sign in to follow this  
themick07

[MOD] themick07

I am very good with dealing with conflicts. I know how to resolve a situation. I have good experiance with people and know what to do in certain situations. I know all about being a mod and all of the responsibilities that go with it. I am very active on the servers and the forums. Almost too active. I always listen to higher ups and will always respect them. I can always contribute to the community and all of the people in it. I really want to get mod for the times where there are no mods on or there is one so I can help out. I read the MOTD and the admin handbook a lot so I know all of the rules. I will hopefully not go mad with power and probably wont. :P I believe I would be a great addition to the xG moderating staff.

+1 Mick is a really nice guy, don't instantly call him a "faggot" because of his "high-ish" voice. He is a very well balanced dude and will not start flame wars for no reason. He is very active and I have never seen him break a rule once. I feel he could be a great asset to xG if y'all give him a chance.

Mick for mod!

+1 Mick is a really nice guy, don't instantly call him a "faggot" because of his "high-ish" voice. He is a very well balanced dude and will not start flame wars for no reason. He is very active and I have never seen him break a rule once. I feel he could be a great asset to xG if y'all give him a chance.

Mick for mod!

YES THIS. Mick has been in xG for a long time. And he has definetly proved his maturity. His semi-high voice doesn't mean anything. And it's not even bad. Mick should 100% be promo'd. Even for those select few who whine, whats the worse that could happen? He'll just get demoted.. +1

+1 i guess. He is a good person and all but i don't know about being a moderator. Too much for him i can say perhaps? or i could just be saying this because of his voice. Any who its still a +1

*Hugz* :D

+1. This guy's gotten a lot of crap from both current members and random peeps, and he sticking with it. The fact that he hasn't given up or quit xG out of spite towards a lack of acceptance and fun-poking pretty much proves his loyalty.

Mick you make me mad often but I still think of you as a bro even though you has major hax in mini games XD. But really he is a great dude and he has been in xG for a while now and he may rage now and then but he is still cool and chill mosty so +1. Good luck hope ya get mod man you deserve it.

[ATTACH]1819.vB[/ATTACH]

Decision: -1

Why: He's a good person, but when I see him, he seems in confusion ALLOT of the time, and we don't need confused Moderators. And I know we aren't to judge about the DESPERATE level, but he seem very desperate for the job. *EDIT* Well a kid acting confused is annoying and makes people go out of their way to address your bullshit, we don't need annoying mods either.

Maturity: He tends to talk when its not really needed, and his voice is at the borderline of a squeak. He doesn't act mature as far as I know.

Activity: All I've really seen him in is JailBreak, and maybe Surf.

Combo-breaker-2.jpg.814ba25db78bc23c81aa6528df6c4d94.jpg

I won't be deciding at all on this one, for one i havnt seen him on our servers but i most likely have played with him before, but i will wait and consider giving a plus 1

Dude, you've posted SEVERAL OF THESE THREADS. Im sorry to sound rude, but catch a fucking trend yet?

I for one will have to add my two cents, because this is an open topic for.ds

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Dude, you've posted SEVERAL OF THESE THREADS. Im sorry to sound rude, but catch a fucking trend yet?

I for one will have to add my two cents, because this is an open topic for open discusion. Rather than the arguments between moderators and players where you blantantly interrupt and say something like ''ahem... I like turtles'' that has no relevativity what so ever to the topic.

I agree with SGTBLU your voice is BORDERLINE, and you don't meet the required age. Which ALL mods to my knkknowledge

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Have met.

Freekilling,

I've had to slay you what... 1,2,3,4 times almost 7 timrs where other mods have done so. Where you get caught freekilling on ct, and feel as though you are some form of alpha player whom dosen't abide to the rules.

And on the topic of rules, you back your self up with rules you haven't read. And when you do, never bother to check a second time.

Also, please disregard the multipul posts, my Nexus has a horrible mobile screen for xG

I agree with SGTBLU your voice is BORDERLINE, and you don't meet the required age. Which ALL mods to my knowledge Have met.

Duckii Jr....Hudson Jr...Otherworldy...all underaged when they became mods, im pretty sure.

Age requirement seems to be, at this point, a rather illegitimate excuse to -1, other than it personally annoys you.

He isnt mature enough for mod, look at the underage mods we have now and compair them to themick. he barly even knows the rules. and didnt he just get denied for mod last week? shouldnt he have to wait 2 weeks to reapply like some1 trying to become a member?

Guys. I asked serbian to close it. I wanted a new one. And I don't think you guys realize. This my 4th month in xG. And probably my sixth with the server. I have only been CT banned once. And it was only for an hour. So I have no idea what you are talking about with me not knowing the rules....