Sign in to follow this  
easy

Umm, bans?

Why are people being banned permanently for "Spamming Nonstop" "Spawn Camping/Spamming" & "banned for mic spamming, may be changed upon revelance of Proof"

If they were just mic spamming/spawn camping, they should of been muted & not unmuted, & for spawn camping, banned for like 30min - 1day

@@Foxxy

@SliperyF

oh wow, rly foxxy and slipery?....there is no reason to perm someone for spawn camping and mic spamming, also @@Foxxy, why did u perm someone for trolling/disrespect, u ban them for a week or so, only perm if they have been a problem before

Ah, I thought it was generally more of an offence if they only do it when an admin's not around. But yes, early morning me and Slipery were in JB, got reports of spamming on the RPG Surf so we head on over. Little squabbling here and there but we perm'd them, probably a bit too much of a ban.

Might as well just unban them, they've been banned the whole morning. I'll try my best to make sure a mistake this colossal doesn't happen again.

i say unban them all too

and demote foxxeh and slipery or ban them for a week for a wrongful ban!

Foxxeh <> foxxy.

foxxy= anthony, e7, mike hawk and more lol

Yeah, just mute/gag them bros - not ban. >.< Once they make the choice to rejoin to avoid mutes should result in kick/bans.

I mean unless it was racist spam, then by all means~

=P

+1 for unban&warning.