Sign in to follow this  
SyrJirk

CTs not using mics

These are becoming a serious problem whenever we don't have the more talkative members on Jail break. I find myself in the position of being forced to go onto CT, and try to constantly become warden because either A: The CTs using mics aren't competent or mature enough.

B: No CT is taking warden.

And whenever warden dies all the CTs with mics just call free day because they don't want to call warden. So when I do call warden my mic is bad and people complain and yell at me for having a bad mic but NO one will step up in my place willingly so I have to say sorry and keep trying to roll with the situation.

I know there's no way to really completely fix this but I would like it if mods would be able to take more initiative when this occurs by team switching those who refuse to mics or don't have mics with just one or two that do and are waiting for CT anyways.

Sincerely, A concerned citizen.

Still curious what happened to the enforcement of the "Must have a mature voice on CT" rule in MOTD. Since it basically doesn't exist. That would be the way to more or less fix it from time to time; to remove people who don't have mature voices and people who consistently don't use their mics in round and never call warden.

Still curious what happened to the enforcement of the "Must have a mature voice on CT" rule in MOTD. Since it basically doesn't exist. That would be the way to more or less fix it from time to time; to remove people who don't have mature voices and people who consistently don't use their mics in round and never call warden.

I don't know. Earlier I tried enforcing the rule with someone who had a very immature voice who tried to call warden and got 3 "No he's not" Even though the kid's voice pitch was > or = Puppyluv's. I kept getting messages like "He's just using a voice changer"

So? His voice is immature. The mod on at the time didn't care, or reply or step in to say anything either.

Its not a new thing, Most people join Ct just for the kills. I enjoy calling warden sometimes, and i do a good job, but not great and i make sure to look at the kill box every now and then to see if warden has been killed or not, and if he has i call warden instantly unless too late, sometimes i miss it.

we cant really do anything to help with this predicament but we can lessen it somehow.

we cant really do anything to help with this predicament but we can lessen it somehow.

Actually we can. Mods just have to enforce a rule thats been in MOTD for a considerably long time.

But remember Mods cant be around all the time, so its up to the members/players to enforce it, its one of the reasons i started recording my games.

But remember Mods cant be around all the time, so its up to the members/players to enforce it, its one of the reasons i started recording my games.

I try but it seems like no one has the balls to try and enforce it besides me

Hey Hey Hey, there are a handful of members that try to enforce the rule so dont count them out, you might not see it but i seen plenty of members that enforce them, you included

Ok simple call warden or were gonna have to have a 10 year old as warden so your choice.I'm tired of people not calling warden just do it or get off ct it is a bother to ct and t playing.