Sign in to follow this  
Andy_Dufrane

How old are you?

That's actually a really good question. I'd say probably 21, because I have an insane amt. of knowlage about guns, history, film, and useless info. I'm very rational and balanced. I don't get angry. I'm almost emotionally cold and calculative. Sometimes I slip up or think its funny to act like a jerk. That's just me being a kid at heart :D I'm almost too responsible irl to the point where I can't have fun in most social situations. I think its a waste of my money to go to the movies and a waste of my time to do anything else. That's kind of grumpy of me considering I play video games as a second hobby XD. I don't trust anyone and prefer to be alone. I'd say it all balances out to my 20s, although I'm 17. I dunno really. It all depends on how you define maturity. Really good question btw.

You probably have to be like 77 years old and have alzheimers disease, if you don't know what that disease is then ill tell you.. That disease makes you forget abou your family your age what day it is and funn stuff like that..

ehhhhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

[/color]

Ms Snackbar will be proud. Operation #PimpDuck is complete

aww yeahhhh:livid: