Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Tarping.

I really really hate tarping. It means you can't play if you can't hear someone correctly. Maybe there are some circumstances, but it shouldn't affect your gameplay. I want to just quit when someone tarps because it ruins the game for people that are under certain circumstances. These could vary by micspam, and other RL reasons like from someone making noise when you are at the computer or getting something.

I want to reccommend these ideas (sorry if this thread was made or these are flawed)

1) Tarping only in Simon Says

2) Tarping slays if you commit it without Simon Says in effect

OR

3) Tarping occurs after the first order is given to go out of cell.

4) It cannot be committed 2 rounds in a row.

Sorry, but I really think that the tarping can have disadvantages to people that are under a certain condition.

Sometimes my bro has the TV on or has an intense moment in his game. I don't have a headset, so it's speakers and a desk mic (ghetto right?)

So I can suffer easily.

AGREE x a billion ! Tarps are for baddies who aren't good enough to be on the ct team because they can't handle t's who only have knives. If you are gonna tarp, leave it to simon says. I want this to be made a rule soooo badlyy, tired of 20 t's start and 10 t's dying in the beginning of the rounds cuz they are new to the server and shtuff

Nope.avi

Thats ur own fault so stop fucking crying and listen more. Don't make me throw a rock at ur eye

Ok, I made a new rule about Tarping. Check out the JB rules thread and look under 'Warden.' Hopefully this will stop all of the complaining.

Thank you!