Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Cya.

i do understand u wanting to play casual games like minecraft....but u have to join their clan to do it? Also we have a minecraft server still, is there something wrong with ours?

Mayeski, thanks for keeping everyone updated. You could be a fucking journalist, esecially since you are the only one trolling me on this thread. Anyway, it almost cheers me up just seeing how pathetic you must be to troll someone on the brink of committing scuicide.

I'm not trolling though, you should learn the definition of it. It's suspicious that you quit xG, don't give a reason, give us a sad story and then join t3k. I'm only calling what I see, that's not trolling. You should stop being on the internet if you don't know the definition of 'trolling', or are in a position where you may commit suicide.

Your suspicious? Omay than inspector fucking gadget, usualy people are kind and considerate, but I can tell that you are genuinely being an asshole about this. Anyway, if you aren't gonna say it I might aswell, it was fun playing with you.