Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Cya.

Take quitting more seriously, we aren't a clingy ex-girlfriend. Either you leave or you don't. You didn't post that you were going on a temporary leave for whatever reason, you just rage quitted. So it is what it is.

Yeah, well for everyone that is wondering if there is anyone that is. About 3 Months ago my genetic father got into a car accident, and has been in the hospital since, about two weeks ago he was put on life support. After two months of contemplating scuicide, I was diagnossed with depression, I've been on meds, but the relentless insults from the souless bastards of the internet didn't stop.

im trying to get my mess of a fucking life in order, and upon seeing a therapist he said I should quit this clan,immediatley. Thus why I said I may or may not be leaving. It all depends on how this therapy goes. So if you want me gone, its your lucky mother fucking day.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

And thanks papi, nice to k.ow I have a,true mother fucking friend here. Esecially to put shit in usless context to speed up the process of "fucking off" ill miss you too bro. <3

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place. It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. -Rocky Balboa, keep that quote in mind btw

I was just saying that you rage quitted from xG and your goodbye was pretty much a "fuck you" to us, I didn't in anyway try to tell you to fuck off, I was simply showing you how your in the moment decision really is. If you explained the situation completely before then it'd be a different story. I am sorry for what you're going through though.

You take care of yourself brother, despite of the rules I think we should make an exception for you coming back and being allowed in. You were a great friend and in the small time we played together, I had a lot of fun. You get your life back together soon you hear? I wanna see me another amazing minitage. :)

Yeah, only for a short period of time, i need to play casual games. So im only playing minecraft. Don't even want to look at a troll right now

Trolls play Minecraft, though.

Mayeski, thanks for keeping everyone updated. You could be a fucking journalist, esecially since you are the only one trolling me on this thread. Anyway, it almost cheers me up just seeing how pathetic you must be to troll someone on the brink of committing scuicide.