Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

nazi admins

i feel like me and some admins are very strict with the rules. i feel like i slay people a lot just for little stuff. im not abusing, im just trying to follow rules, but i dont want to be a nazi. can someone tell me what to do cuz i feel like when this happens it is not fun for most people

i appologize to people i have been a nazi to.

Slaying people for breaking rules is completly acceptable, and you haven't been really freeslaying from what i've seen. Just lay off all the ct bans for the people who made a mistake once or like if you know it could have been a legit accidental kill, and also try to give them more of a warning instead of ct banning asap (:

-Aegean !

guys, it's really difficult, like it's all a judgement thing. If you guys think you made the right call with the slay or ct ban, you should be good. Don't worry bout what people will think, your job as admin is to do what's right for the server. You guys are good admins, don't worry.

- Aegean !

guys, it's really difficult, like it's all a judgement thing. If you guys think you made the right call with the slay or ct ban, you should be good. Don't worry bout what people will think, your job as admin is to do what's right for the server. You guys are good admins, don't worry.

- Aegean !

Thanks man<3

ok then can people lay off. our job isnt a walk in the park, and whenever you get slayed you think its admin abuse and bitch about it. if you are really unsure why you got slayed talk to us. dont go WTF I GOT SLAYED FOR NO REASON.

Ask before slaying -_- i've been slayed for doing what other warden does and they go away with it. (when i say ask, I obviously mean ask why did they kill the person etc.)