Sign in to follow this  
supx

Thoughts on the UK Jailbreak server?

Someone mentioned last night that there was now a UK-based jailbreak server for xg. How do you feel about this?

I personally would prefer everyone stay together because a full server is more fun, and the US server rarely has problems joining.

No one is asking that all NA players must now use the UK server, it's only required that a small bunch switch over every now and then for an hour or two to just try and grab new players from the European territory. I'm still a bit sceptical as to how it's going to get populated because we have no proper means of advertising and lack a pre-built bunch of people who are willing to play on that server.

All in all it's a good idea but lacks planning, if it would take off then obviously it's a great idea.

I perm banned myself by accident by typing "rcon" in the console >.<

HAHA, so wait, if i type that in the serv right now. I'll get perm banned? :O

I think its great that we have a second JB server considering NA JB server is always full during its peak hours. NA JB server is very populated already , so I think our aim here is to populate the UK JB server.

Even though the new server is great, we could have put the money being spent on that, on other divisions (minecraft). We already have a jailbreak server, barely anyone will drift to the UK server. Plus when you think about how a majority live in the US/CA it causes high pings. I don't know if it is really worth it. I have nothing against Europe, but I would estimate the US/CA to Europe is a 10:1 ratio so I don't think it is worth it honestly.... Now remember that is a random guess, I am most likely wrong, and like I said, I have nothing against them, and I have no intention to grave dig, I just think before we make a UK version of Jailbreak, we should focus on getting the Minecraft division back on track. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Ehm yeah U.K. serv like just crashed a second ago. So.. no servs up :S

Edit: ok nvm i think silenc e just reset it, i believe trails and hats are back too!

Ehm yeah U.K. serv like just crashed a second ago. So.. no servs up :S

Edit: ok nvm i think silenc e just reset it, i believe trails and hats are back too!

Trails have always been there, and still no hats :P So nothing has changed.