Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Sexism on xG servers?

[MEDIA=vocaroo]s0ZvpEPYKah8[/MEDIA]

btw, from the way you talk it sounds like this is the first girlfriend you've ever had gj.

syn, let us take the heat from the community, don't edit our shit please.

OhgoshIlaughed.

and yes she is my first real girl friend... I dont think middle school counts does it?

Your inability to read before talking makes me feel like we some how have de-evolved if that is possible?

Your inability to read before talking makes me feel like we some how have de-evolved if that is possible?

Nigga, you're insulting my inability to read but look at you!

"and yes she is my first real girl friend... I dont think middle school counts does it?"

"and yes she is my first real girl friend... I dont think middle school counts does it?"

YOU SAY THAT AND I SAY "You insult me on my inability to get girls then you're bragging about your first girlfriend?"

"You insult me on my inability to get girls then you're bragging about your first girlfriend?"

"You insult me on my inability to get girls then you're bragging about your first girlfriend?"

I HAVE NOT MESSED UP. YOU HAVE.

you'll be rewarded adn call mikky AKA ember a ugly fat dyke. that bitch looks like jabba the hut

you should also do the same to cookie princess(bitch looks like a dude) and do the same to the ugly and one and only VWK

FUCK YOU SYN

Why are half of your posts illegible?

your inability to read before talking makes me feel like we some how have de-evolved if that is possible?

quoting yourself what is this a autistic olympics?

Look out guys its his first girlfriend, if you don't have a girlfriend you can't talk shit to him because that makes sense right?

[ATTACH]1891.vB[/ATTACH]

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.jpg.8d3ff2f1fc9374b3ed77a411a108fc28.jpg

meanwhile skydaddy is still a fat fuck from georgia, and justinbeiber's obviously trolling stego, its literally impossible to think that he's being serious, and as to the sexism, it all depends on the person who the sexist comments are being directed to, if they dont like it, then they can notify a staff member and the staff member will deal with it accordingly

also

>a autistic

>a

meanwhile skydaddy is still a fat fuck from georgia, and justinbeiber's obviously trolling stego, its literally impossible to think that he's being serious, and as to the sexism, it all depends on the person who the sexist comments are being directed to, if they dont like it, then they can notify a staff member and the staff member will deal with it accordingly

also

>a autistic

>a

who studies for a canadian college

1st off justin beiber you still have managed to screw up, when I said that middle school does not count that tells you... wait for it... that i have had girlfriends before! CONGRATZ WHAT HAVE YOU WON! NOTHING! BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMPLETE RETARD! and 2nd skydaddy i quoted myself so that jb could try to sound out what i wrote.

Case closed (also i know they are trolling me but i really dont care. I like making fun of the "simple minded" :P)

Jb iz gey lol

1st off justin beiber you still have managed to screw up, when i said that middle school does not count that tells you... Wait for it... That i have had girlfriends before! Congratz what have you won! Nothing! Because you are a complete retard! And 2nd skydaddy i quoted myself so that jb could try to sound out what i wrote.

Case closed (also i know they are trolling me but i really dont care. I like making fun of the "simple minded" :p)

Jb iz gey lol

ok kid just mad you phebe

I don't exactly get what you mean by sexism, but if anyone seriously feels disrespected talk to a higher up and don't be an attention whore

Since this thread has gone nowhere but stupid flaming from both sides

~closed